🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 139 - A Night Club In Chicago (w/ Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between back to Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guests are fellow Earwolf hosts Jessica McKenna and Zach Reino of Off Book! Jessica and Zach chat about what flaw in their character has been most beneficial to their life, meeting as part of a freestyle rap improv group, and Jess performing a concert version of Cats the Musical at midnight at The Rock at Northwestern University. Jessica, Zach, and Paul then improvise a story set in A Night Club In Chicago. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Oh my god - the british accents in this... And of COURSE you did have to wind up doing SOME singing... I loved this episode and I loved the extended chat with Zach and Jess. Wonderful.

Without doubt this was the best, most hilarious episode I have yet heard. I have never laughed so loudly listening to a podcast. Brilliant!

That Mario song was amazing. I don't know if Eban meant to do it, but the opening piano riff was definitely the secondary theme from Super Mario Bros.

• Like 1

Holy moly, that Mario song was great! I don't know why Eban decided to play the Super Mario Underworld theme, but boy am I glad he did!

Appreciate that Zach and Jess are now sponsored by Nintendo.

• Like 1