🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 131 — Honorary Mayor of Hollywood

The naysayers are mistaken - this entire episode was nothing short of stupendous.

No matter how many times I listen, the whole "We're doing something right now! You're over there jabber-jawing away like a fuckin' robot. We're connecting here bro! We are next level communicating" stint will ever get old. Love this ep.

Great episode. Any time Andy Daly on it's a treat. Scott sure likes taking him down a deep dark road (not that Andy isn't always game).

This is one of my favorite episodes in a long time. I love when they have a perfect ending that seems like it could have been scripted. I just recommended this episode to my podcast newbie friend as a representation of the best kind of CBB episode. Andy Daly is the goddamn best. Hail Satan!

• Like 1

Also, people screaming "shut the fuck up" at Andy Daly will never not be entertaining to me. Even though he gets evil so often, he just seems like such a sweet and pleasant guy.

This is the best CBB, some others fight over 2nd place including Gelman getting kicked out, but this one is the best.

• Like 2

This is the best CBB, some others fight over 2nd place including Gelman getting kicked out, but this one is the best.

I'm coming around to this way of thinking. And you're right, there are so many contenders for number 2.

I have to agree that this is possibly the best episode so far. I only had one problem with it and it's that some jerk gave away the surprise ending to me in the form of a limerick. :angry: It went something like:

"This episode was the best,

put my funny bone to the test,

Satanic megatrons and masks,

what more do you have to ask,

Turns out Jason and Scott were the other two heads."

I just relistened to this episode, and have thus decided this is my favorite episode EVERRRR. Saucerman, Mantzoukas, Daly, rage, suicide jokes, child abuse, and satanic tales...doesnt get better than this.

This was a great one. Lots of laughs and a great character that was brought back for ADPPP.

Had to re listen to this after Friday's CBBTV. So goddamn funny- CHIP! WE ALREADY DID THIS PART!!

I love seeing characters from the podcast pop up on the TV show, but I thought Chip should have looked older, especially since he dresses almost identically to Forrest MacNeil.

Sign in to follow this