🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 213 - Jimmy Pardo, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes have JIMMY PARDO as a guest to play games like on his new show, Playing Games with Jimmy Pardo.

• Like 8

Thanks for being concise Dalton. And yes, I'll cut you a deal on the chifferobe.

• Like 5

Corker. Corker. Absolute corker.

• Like 10

The boys were purposely taking it easy on jimmy. Didn't even lay the weasel card on the table.

• Like 4

Sean and Hayes have JIMMY PARDO as a guest to play games like on his new show, Playing Games with Jimmy Pardo.

Wow Hayes has done it again, what a description. The guy's a pro.

• Like 7

Wow Hayes has done it again, what a description. The guy's a pro.

I agree this is a description. Even an accurate one.

I still have regrets from my actions last week.

• Like 8

Q: WHY ARE THESE GUYS NOT LIKE WOMEN ?

A: I LIKE IT WHEN THEY PLAY GAMES

This is just a joke. I do like it when women play games I was just going for some LAD humour that I thought some of yous might appreciate. Good episode.

• Like 10

Jimmy was a super sweetie all the way up til the very end when he said he only made two friends during the course of the ep. He really negged Clemdawg, the engineer, or Chef #3-Ranked Welterweight Kevin (obviously Hayes is one of the friends), any way you slice it I am very mama bear about The Boys and the Boy-adjacent so watch your patoot Jimbo!

• Like 5

Y'all hear [redacted] can suck his own dick? Cool stuff. Happy Halloween

• Like 7

Y'all hear [redacted] can suck his own dick? Cool stuff. Happy Halloween

Yes I did hear that

• Like 5

Well, I had a really good thanksgiving, and that is something I appreciate.

Anyway, when I (just now) saw the guest for this episode, I went, "hwAAAAAAH", which is the best way I can think of to describe a big gasp (at least the way I do one).

What I am really trying to say is this: to anyone who dropped even the slightest of spoilies,

...lame dude!

Anyways, since I already don't care, you might as well all fill me in on the autofellatio stuff

• Like 5

Sorry, no time to explain. New ep of the Lauren Lapkast has the boys on it.

• Like 9

I've spent the past months listening to nothing but Franz Liszt and podcasts about crime. I gotta say, none of it was funny. It was kind of a fun experiment, but I think I'm done. I now have almost 20 episodes of HH to catch up on, and I can't wait to join these boys on their adventures that I missed out on! Also, as you can see I pulled a Prince and only prefer to be referred to as an unpronounceable symbol. (I do not respond to "ellipsis") And sure, I also now own that weird yellow jumpsuit without the butt, but those are the only similarities.

• Like 5

I've spent the past months listening to nothing but Franz Liszt and podcasts about crime. I gotta say, none of it was funny. It was kind of a fun experiment, but I think I'm done. I now have almost 20 episodes of HH to catch up on, and I can't wait to join these boys on their adventures that I missed out on! Also, as you can see I pulled a Prince and only prefer to be referred to as an unpronounceable symbol. (I do not respond to "ellipsis") And sure, I also now own that weird yellow jumpsuit without the butt, but those are the only similarities.

you remind me of this guy from washington i once got too high by accident.

he's a real weirdo too, i think you'd like him.

• Like 5

you remind me of this guy from washington i once got too high by accident.

he's a real weirdo too, i think you'd like him.

I just want Chanson to know that I ate that falafel pita for breakfast the next morning. It was delicious. It didn't go to waste and I appreciated the hospitality and good company. You got me Soup, you got me. hugs

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this