24 replies to this topic

#21 robotam

Guy who says "Happy Holidays"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationThe mall

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:50 AM

Sorry, no time to explain. New ep of the Lauren Lapkast has the boys on it.

#22 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:23 PM

I've spent the past months listening to nothing but Franz Liszt and podcasts about crime. I gotta say, none of it was funny. It was kind of a fun experiment, but I think I'm done. I now have almost 20 episodes of HH to catch up on, and I can't wait to join these boys on their adventures that I missed out on! Also, as you can see I pulled a Prince and only prefer to be referred to as an unpronounceable symbol. (I do not respond to "ellipsis") And sure, I also now own that weird yellow jumpsuit without the butt, but those are the only similarities.

#23 souprman

this is real

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

View Post..., on 25 November 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

I've spent the past months listening to nothing but Franz Liszt and podcasts about crime. I gotta say, none of it was funny. It was kind of a fun experiment, but I think I'm done. I now have almost 20 episodes of HH to catch up on, and I can't wait to join these boys on their adventures that I missed out on! Also, as you can see I pulled a Prince and only prefer to be referred to as an unpronounceable symbol. (I do not respond to "ellipsis") And sure, I also now own that weird yellow jumpsuit without the butt, but those are the only similarities.

you remind me of this guy from washington i once got too high by accident.

he's a real weirdo too, i think you'd like him.

#24 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

View Postsouprman, on 25 November 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

you remind me of this guy from washington i once got too high by accident.

he's a real weirdo too, i think you'd like him.

I just want Chanson to know that I ate that falafel pita for breakfast the next morning. It was delicious. It didn't go to waste and I appreciated the hospitality and good company. You got me Soup, you got me. hugs

#25 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

Turkey Hayes? Another Nectarine Kabob Sean? Gentlemen It's Virtually Infinite Nacho Gobbling

Spoiler