🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics HOLIDAY EDITION Deck the Halls 12/08 9PM EST

I’m a bit early posting this, but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to prepare. I hope to see you all there!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Just made this year’s batch of Reindeer Chow in preparation for tonight!

• Like 1

I'm in as of right now. However, there is a rumor going around that Lady Gaga is going to hit up the gay bars in Dallas after her show tonight and I'm just sayin I may desert all y'all to go see Lady Gaga lol.

• Like 2

Just made this year’s batch of Reindeer Chow in preparation for tonight!

Never heard of Reindeer Chow before. Is it a regional thing?

I'm in as of right now. However, there is a rumor going around that Lady Gaga is going to hit up the gay bars in Dallas after her show tonight and I'm just sayin I may desert all y'all to go see Lady Gaga lol.

I'd question your sanity if you chose Deck the Halls over Lady Gaga.

• Like 3

Re: Reindeer Chow

I don’t think so. I just started making it last year. It’s chocolate, peanut butter, Chex, pretzels, and M&M’s coated in confectioners sugar. It’s delish.

Also, it’s snowing in Georgia for the second time today!

• Like 3

I don’t think so. I just started making it last year. It’s chocolate, peanut butter, Chex, pretzels, and M&M’s coated in confectioners sugar. It’s delish.

Also, it’s snowing in Georgia for the second time today!

That sounds really good. I'll be snacking on rotten fish potato chips. :):wacko::(

• Like 2

We call that puppy chow! But I assume the Reindeer part was seasonal unless y'all call it that all the time??

UPDATE ON LADY GAGA: My coworker said that rumor happens every time she comes in town and has only gone out once and that was 5 years ago so basically since I was planning on having a night in I am going to continue to have a night in.

• Like 2

We call that puppy chow! But I assume the Reindeer part was seasonal unless y'all call it that all the time??

I thought puppy chow was only the peanut butter, chocolate and Chex mixed together with powdered sugar?

I may be in tonight but it’ll be a game time decision, sorry! I have flakey friend plans

• Like 2

I thought puppy chow was only the peanut butter, chocolate and Chex mixed together with powdered sugar?

Oh yeah I guess that's true. I've never had it any other way lol.

• Like 2

I'll be home making my spicy bad ass Chex Mix. I wanted to go see The Disaster Artist, but I couldn't get a babysitter, so Deck the Halls sounds fun.

• Like 2

Cool, Polly! You’ve never done this before, right? If not, you may want to go ahead and set up an account with rabb.it. It’s easy and free. It’s been a lot of fun!

• Like 1

I am not looking forward to the movie, but I am looking forward to everyone's company

• Like 2

Cool, Polly! You’ve never done this before, right? If not, you may want to go ahead and set up an account with rabb.it. It’s easy and free. It’s been a lot of fun!

Oh... yes I did not know! I’ll see what I can do.

• Like 1

Oh... yes I did not know! I’ll see what I can do.

Cool! About 10-15 minutes before the movie starts Tom (our gracious host this evening) will Tweet out the link for our room. Usually, I like to sign in to my rabb.it account before I follow the link as it saves some headache getting in.

I really hope you can make it!

Thanks again, Tom for hosting :)

• Like 1

Cool! About 10-15 minutes before the movie starts Tom (our gracious host this evening) will Tweet out the link for our room. Usually, I like to sign in to my rabb.it account before I follow the link as it saves some headache getting in.

I really hope you can make it!

Thanks again, Tom for hosting :)

I signed up for an account. I'm not sure what the hell I am doing, but I will see if I can make it work.

• Like 1

My flakey friend flaked! I'm in tonight! I may be a bit distracted because I'm prepping food for a party tomorrow, but I'll be 90% there.

• Like 2

I signed up for an account. I'm not sure what the hell I am doing, but I will see if I can make it work.

It’ll be clear once we’re all there. If you need help, post here and we’ll do what we can to help. Happy you can make it. It’s just silliness ;)

My flakey friend flaked! I'm in tonight! I may be a bit distracted because I'm prepping food for a party tomorrow, but I'll be 90% there.

I’ll take it! Glad you can be there!

MIght be a sec. I just got a new laptop and rabb.it doesn't support Edge :blink: I need to download Chrome real quick