Musical Mondays Week 26 Preview (Jammer Lea's 2nd Pick)

musical mondays jammerleamusical jammerlea

123 replies to this topic

#121 PollyDarton

Lusty Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationHocksville, TN

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

View Postgrudlian., on 04 December 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

So, what if she did everything right and was a good person on day 11 then blows off day 12 because being a good person didn't end the cycle? Is she stuck with whatever she did on day 12 no matter what? That seems like a potentially cruel message from the universe (or potentially great depending on when your lazy day is in the cycle).

The cruel emotionless void of the universe... that's what all Christmas movies are about, right?

#122 Cinco DeNio

The Mark of the group

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • LocationDelawhere?

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:06 AM

View PostPollyDarton, on 04 December 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

The cruel emotionless void of the universe... that's what all Christmas movies are about, right?

This lady certainly thinks so...

(singing)"We are just like Romeo and Juliet. We're happy, young and <hacking cough> hemorrhaging blood."
-- Mary Lane, Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)

"On you, wet is my favorite color"
-- Elvis Presley, Blue Hawaii (1961)

#123 Cinco DeNio

The Mark of the group

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • LocationDelawhere?

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:05 AM

I should clarify my post about The Room/The Disaster Artist.

I have never seen either nor read the Disaster Artist book. I had ordered The Room on DVD and the book when Paul mentioned local screenings of The Room. I will see The Room for the first time on Friday night at midnight in a Philadelphia theater. Local screenings of The Disaster Artist are few and far between so far. My local theater has had posters of it so I assume they'll get it. Hoping to see TDA this Sunday as a double feature with the TCM showing of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
(singing)"We are just like Romeo and Juliet. We're happy, young and <hacking cough> hemorrhaging blood."
-- Mary Lane, Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)

"On you, wet is my favorite color"
-- Elvis Presley, Blue Hawaii (1961)

#124 SaraK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:58 AM

Last night I had my annual viewing of 12 Dates of Christmas and was reminded that Sally, the step mom, is the best character in that movie. Her attitude with Amy Smart’s awfulness is just fantastic