🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 26 Preview (Jammer Lea's 2nd Pick)

While Cameron H. sleeps off the Thanksgiving turkey let's get this going!

13763827.gif

• Like 9

Thanks! I totally forgot! Although, Jammer hasn’t been signed on since Oct 25th so we might be moving down the list. Max is next, but I think he’s still getting settled in his new home. Iff the top of my head, I think Sara K would be up next...

• Like 6

It seems like since September we've all been a little wonky with our MM presence.

Stupid weather and adult life shit lol.

• Like 10

I just took the Letterboxd plunge (CincoDeNio, surprisingly). Seen enough posts mention it I'd like to be able to read those reviews. Not sure how much detail I can get into on some films but ones like Reefer Madness I can bore that audience as well as I did this one. :-)

• Like 5

I’m following you :)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30210-1418683538-26.gif

Just kidding. Right back at you and Cam Bert. Looking at some reviews it's more like they are summaries than in-depth. I feel better. Thought I was going to have to write detailed, in-depth scene analyses. "Hated it" appears to be sufficient.

• Like 5

Just kidding. Right back at you and Cam Bert. Looking at some reviews it's more like they are summaries than in-depth. I feel better. Thought I was going to have to write detailed, in-depth scene analyses. "Hated it" appears to be sufficient.

Actually, I demand an in depth analysis from you every time.

• Like 7

I am just home from vacation and holiday stuff this week, so I'm planning on catching up on last week's this week! Fall/holidays are always a weird time - either way too busy or nothing happening. Apparently this year its busy.

But if its to me, I can come up with one, no problem. Especially for December. Sorry not sorry.

• Like 7

But if its to me, I can come up with one, no problem. Especially for December. Sorry not sorry.

That doesn't scare me at all

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21451-1403285426-8.gif

• Like 7

I am just home from vacation and holiday stuff this week, so I'm planning on catching up on last week's this week! Fall/holidays are always a weird time - either way too busy or nothing happening. Apparently this year its busy.

But The Greatest Showman doesn't come out until Christmas Day!

• Like 5

I GUESS I will pause playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp continuously and come up with something.

Give me a bit, I have an idea. I just... totally forgot about this lmao

15g42h.jpg

• Like 9

Okay!! Got it! I want to take some time to revisit something that is near and dear to my childhood that I've actually been wanting to watch again recently. A timeless classic (that will probably annoy my roommate lmao)

It's time to move right along to:

143p57d.jpg

Now I need to get myself a copy.

More music by Paul Williams~<3

• Like 12

But The Greatest Showman doesn't come out until Christmas Day!

I feel like you're kidding, but I have been watching that trailer repeatedly since I first saw it. I actually do lyra and got very very excited when I saw Zendaya on one.

tumblr_osacy2odkw1vzmt2bo1_500.gif

• Like 6

Okay!! Got it! I want to take some time to revisit something that is near and dear to my childhood that I've actually been wanting to watch again recently. A timeless classic (that will probably annoy my roommate lmao)

It's time to move right along to:

143p57d.jpg

Now I need to get myself a copy.

More music by Paul Williams~<3

Spoiler alert for next week: I love this movie and anyone who doesn't is dead to me. It contains probably my favorite moment in movie history that I will definitely expound on next week.

• Like 10

At one point, I was going to pick this! Love this movie!

This was one of the movies I was originally considering the first time around. I don't remember when I last saw this movie, but The Muppets is so nostalgic for me; I really wanted to revisit it.

Pre-Musical Question: What's your favorite Muppet?

• Like 6

This was one of the movies I was originally considering the first time around. I don't remember when I last saw this movie, but The Muppets is so nostalgic for me; I really wanted to revisit it.

Not really “one,” but I love Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

My favorite Muppet is (was?) Gonzo when I was a kid.

Now...his chicken fetish is a turn-off.

• Like 5

All of them? Though, when I am at my Most Grumpy, Sam the Eagle becomes my Spirit Animal:

giphy.gif

• Like 6

At one point, I was going to pick this! Love this movie!

This was on my shortlist but Jammerlea has definitely made my choice easier.

• Like 4

This was on my shortlist but Jammerlea has definitely made my choice easier.

The Muppets Take Manhattan?

• Like 3

You can't tell from all my bad jokes?

m8NMLk.gif

• Like 6

I was just in Disney this past week and they do a whole bit on Colonial America with Sam Eagle and it reminded me how much I love him. Fozzie Bear was my favorite as a kid due to Muppet Treasure Island and the PC game that my brothers and I were obsessed with.

• Like 5