🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 214 - Jess McKenna and Zach Reino, Our Good Collaborators

Right here and now I make a solomn vow to be caught up on all the episodes before the next one is released. Even if I have to pull some all nighters like I used to back in my collage days. That wasn't a typo, there was a pretty dark period in my life where I used to do a lot of coke and stay up all night making collages out of cool and/or cute pictures that I'd find and cut out of magazines. It was pretty rough, but if I gotta relive those memories to catch up then by golly, I'll do it!

• Like 5

does a line...

scours wife's latest copy of Cosmo for collage material

loudly whispers "No no no! Your guy does not want a finger anywhere around there!"

cuts out cute picture for collage

• Like 6

Opens a copy of Better Homes and Gardening

does a line...

says "no no no, your guy has limited skills and ability to build that for you!"

cuts out cool picture for collage

• Like 4

Opens a mysterious magazine that he found under the floorboards of his house. The magazine's cover is a sheet of black and the pages feel warm for some reason. Opening the first page reveals a picture of himself as a child... crying... The next page shows a relaxing view of a lake with geese gently circling around the center of it... or are they... on a closer look he sees that they're pecking at a person drowning, and all the while a crowd on the shore applauds.

... says "No no no! These aren't cool or cute." and tosses the magazine over his shoulder frustrated that he can't find enough cute and cool pictures... does another line

• Like 6

Agh, I just miss the days of the forums, that's all. This place is almost dead right now anyway, who cares.

• Like 4

I love getting told my bit is loved, but I'm not liking that because it seemed sarcastic :b (jk I did anyway)

• Like 5

today is the official kick off blow out fantasy draft for HH forum fantasy music collective, in which we will form our own super group and do world tours and be famous on magazines and things like this

humans only, no shifters, vamps or zombies, werewolves okay for this elite techno folk-funk hip and hopscotch collective with working title, The Black Satan Metallica Stones of Rock and also Roll

please let me know your instrument(s) and your main influences and probably in two months we should have a demo tape and some dope business cards. if you're a DJ that's cool too but sorry no bagpipes due to ongoing lawsuit with Jonathan Davis. bonus if you know a t-shirt guy

If there's only a couple people in the group we may be forced to do a Daft Punk thing or Fatboy Slim or possibly even an Oldman Pete if necessary. also looking for a dog to hang out at practices, interns for coffee and at least three engineers who each bring their own special something to the mix

I'll play accordion, kazoo and rain stick and be an engineer. my main influences are Brett, Annaliese and Mikal Cronin

HHFFMC%20Logo%201.jpg

thanks, and this was a very nice and fun ep

• Like 9

My musical instruments of choice have got to be the glass harmonica, tubular bells, and guitar. And my strongest musical influences are the theme song to "Unsolved Mysteries" as well as the sweet sounds of birds chirping in the morning... oh, and Coldplay. I only know the song "Yellow", but what a tune that baby is!

• Like 5

I'm sure it's obvious by now, but my preferred genre is punk chamber fusion with a touch of TV commercial jingles. And my musical guilty pleasure is the ol' hambone.

• Like 5

I mean, come on. I dare you to not tap a toe or two to this jam

• Like 4

I trust you're familiar with Dixie's Midnight Riders? Anyway I can do backup vocals, but I also play a little tambourine

• Like 7

um i play the meat flute. ah heh. haha. ahahaHAHAHA

my main influence is me

• Like 14

I like to think of the whole world as my instrument. I am heavily influenced by the soundtrack to Hudson Hawk. Later

• Like 8

i play the vacuum and kevin shields is my main influence.

• Like 7

I play the dobro. And only the dobro. I refuse to play a guitar or banjo even though I can quite well. I have that shit up because I realized how much cooler it looks to play a dobro and slide my fingers up and down the neck cuz it makes all the bitches wet as fuck. Trust me.

Some of you probably know me from a very popular string band I'm in. I like to wear a trucker hat backward to show everyone that yeah, I might be in a wildly popular traveling acoustic bluegrass band, but I'm fucking RAD. Watch me gyrate my pelvis while I tickle this wood... baby.

So I'll play dobro and screw all your girlfriends. Dorks.

Except chris'. Because I love him and am in fact in love with him.

• Like 7

And I dare ANYONE to come in here, in my forum, and challenge me to a dobro duel. I will make you eat a shit fucking sandwich on week old rye bread in front your nieces and nephews on Easter mother fucking Sunday.

Come at me dobroists.

• Like 4

Well, I know what Chris plays. We call that instrument "hard to get". Don't worry urinalcake, he'll come around

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this