🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 177 - The Disaster Artist

Lucy started out amazing. I loved the concept but as it kept going I lost a lot of interest.

Yeah it had a good beginning, but I was given immediate pause for concern with Morgan Freeman narrating psycho-babble bullshit over images of animals fucking. I'm also starting to wonder if Johansson is the female version of Keanue, where she is great in a very small wheelhouse of films that play to her strengths, but her strengths appear to just be wooden acting in films that don't play to that wheelhouse. Under the Skin worked because the character has no real understanding of human emotion and is guessing at it, she's not bad in Ghost in the Shell as she's playing a robot, and near the end of Lucy she's doing a very robotic take but it's overshadowed by the bonkersness of the plot.

In regards to The Disaster Artist, I just saw it this afternoon and fucking loved it. It definitely helps to have seen The Room before seeing this though you don't have to have read Sestero's book, but it would help as the tone might not be what you're expecting with the subject matter, especially as it's sorta promoted as a quirky underdog story. I do appreciate that they included the fact that Tommy had a very "Single White Female/Talented Mr. Ripley" relationship with Sestero, and I was surprised that a cult movie could have such a following that a film about the making of it could include multiple A-listers and Oscar nominees, some in roles that barely go past a minute.

Franco steals the show as Tommy, and at times looks and sounds exactly like him to an eerie effect. Unfortunately, I can see him losing the Best Actor Oscar because the Academy would feel the need to give it to Tom Hanks just because he's Tom Hanks in a "based on true story" drama, similar to how Viola Davis lost to Meryl Streep because she was in a biopic.

• Like 4

1) I would love for them to finally do a run of "I loved this movie when I was a kid, but I think it might actually be terrible" movies. For example, Ladyhawk for Jason and Drop Dead Fred for June. I'm not sure if Paul has ever mentioned one..

Me too. I've also heard Jason mention Iron Eagle in an episode, which is a great candidate for that kind of movie. Now that we are very belatedly dipping into the Sidney J. Furie ouevre...

So here's an off topic thought for the folks around here. One of my favorite things with the mini episodes is Paul's Picks. I don't usually adopt them but I'll occasionally give a few a try and have really enjoyed what I've come across. Since we have a lot of board-initiated regular features these days (musical mondays, classics) I was thinking we could take a shot at a "board picks" thread?

Something semi-formalized; a rotation of posters with one or a few picks a week. Maybe a paragraph or two explaining their selection and why they made the recommendation. I don't know. Just a thought.

• Like 2

If it’s only on YouTube that’s fine (I think I watched Glitter on YouTube and the quality was good) I’m talking about the ones that either have swirling stars, are super zoomed in, or grainy to the point that you can’t see what’s going on.

The library’s fine, but mine’s not particularly great.. And I personally would rather not go through the hassle of trying to get a copy loaned to my local branch when I can just as easily rent/buy something for a couple of bucks on Amazon/iTunes.

See this is why I'm glad I'm in charge of media purchasing for my library, since I make sure we get either new or used that are like new from reputable sellers. And yes, we do have The Room along with numerous HDTGM favorites.

• Like 1

I guess we're not getting Drop Dead Fred!

I would say, IMHO there is still a glimmer of hope...

Remember the early eps when Jason said, every time that Con Air and Face/Off were referenced (I think that both of them or one of the two), that they were perfect and that he didn't think they deserved to be discussed in a HDTHM episode...???

For the fans that asked for the Drop Dead Fred! episode

Again, This is only MHO... Someday, perhaps if June does change her mind they COULD maybe do an episode down the road that highlights the crazy/good things June saw and loved about Drop Dead Fred! and how she feels about them today... Fingers Crossed.

Maybe with Adam Scott as a guest perhaps? (If its not too much to ask ;))

P.S.: DISCLAIMER Im just a hardcore fan and I dont have live and direct two-way voice connections or messaging with Earwolf or HDTGM other than the forums, twitter and emais, In other words, I have no first nor final say in the matter of the final movie picking (I have not called the PaulAsk number nor wrote a post in the forum nor tweeted to request Drop Dead Fred!) I only wrote this to try and cheer you guys up... Because although June herself has expressed her Love for D.D.F.! in earlier episodes I don't think the issue is set in stone just yet (Unless she confirms it herself in a upcomming episode or via Twitter...

Please, Don't get it twisted...I don't mean to talk on behalf of her and her thoughts, feelings, personal opinions and final decisions in said mattetr wich I will totally respect and accept 100%)

I hope this message finds you all well, thank you SO much for reading and don't loose hope :D

• Like 4

There were some great episodes this year. As for thing I'd like to see in 2018:

- I 100% understand why they've shifted to live shows but I would like the return if only a few times for some studio episodes. Live shows are good, but they have a schedule to keep and an audience to talk to. Sometimes I feel like they had more great stuff to say but for the format of the live show they had to move on. Like if there was a truly insane movie just a full uninterrupted 90 minute break down of it would be nice.

-Granted they aren't as good as the first, but I would like to see them talk about the Sleepaway Camp sequels. Or in general do some more series. They have Scott with the Fast movie, they had Scott with the Sharknado films, they had Doug Benson with the Twilight films. I like running the series on bad movie and having that same guest there.

That said I like some of what you guys have said already, and I know that whatever they will do it will be great ultimately.

• Like 6

Hey friends! It's been a minute since I've been here, but I figured this was as good a time as any to poke my head back in with a few thoughts about this episode. I'm a huge fan of The Room. There are a lot of people that don't like it and don't necessarily think it should be celebrated for reasons that I can totally understand. BUT I think it's the epitome of what I love about bad movies. Despite what Tommy has said over the years, it's a really earnest attempt to make something that came out totally campy and terrible.

So naturally I saw The Disaster Artist last weekend, and it's straight up amazing. You don't have to like (or really have even seen) The Room to appreciate it. I was chatting with the couple next to me before the movie, and the woman said that her boyfriend had been telling her he was going to show her the movie for months and then they never got around to it. And she laughed her ass off through the whole thing.

ANYWAY, without giving too much away for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, June plays Robyn Paris, who was the second actress cast as Michelle in The Room, as they mention in the episode (according to Sestero's book, the first Michelle was dating the first Mark, and when Tommy fired the first Mark so that he could give the part to Greg, he also fired the first Michelle...but none of that is in the movie). There's a scene where the cast and crew are having lunch, and they start wondering about who the fuck Tommy is and what he's doing. June's character says, "I have a theory..." and then gives a wonderful theory about the symbolism of the movie and what everything represents. After listening to the interview with the writers, I really hope they threw that in because of their love of June and her wild-ass theories.

And the interview with Tommy might have been one of the more coherent I've ever heard. I went to a screening he was at that was preceded by a Q&A. He answered about 80% of the questions with some variation of "It doesn't matter next question" (which was all slurred together into basically one barely comprehensible word). He also rode around with someone that worked with the theater for the two days he was in town. I talked to his babysitter after he left, and the guy said that he rambled about a movie he wanted to make called The Foreclosure for which the premise was: "You know how bank forecloses on people? What if people foreclose on bank?!"

Anyway, I re-listened to The Room ep right after I got out of The Disaster Artist, so I mostly skipped through the first half of this episode and just listened to the interviews, and they were 100% delightful.

Now...on to things related to the thread:

1) I would love for them to finally do a run of "I loved this movie when I was a kid, but I think it might actually be terrible" movies. For example, Ladyhawk for Jason and Drop Dead Fred for June. I'm not sure if Paul has ever mentioned one...

This is always fun. There's another podcast I listen to that does miniseries based on directors, and they do a "palate cleanser" between their miniseries. It's often something just completely terrible. Most recently, they just did an episode over the 1998 Lost in Space, and it's so much fun to just hear them talk about this movie that they watched a lot as kids but now realize is complete trash.

I'm watching The Good Place right now. It's very good so far

That's one of my favorite shows right now! Previous HDTGM guest D'Arcy Carden is absolute wonderful in it. And I could watch Kristen Bell be totally horrible in flashbacks all day. The one thing that drives me crazy, though, is Ted Danson's pronunciation of the name "Eleanor." It's always "Ellener," and it makes me irrationally angry.

ANYWAY HI FRIENDS I HAVE MISSED YOU

• Like 8

So naturally I saw The Disaster Artist last weekend, and it's straight up amazing. You don't have to like (or really have even seen) The Room to appreciate it. I was chatting with the couple next to me before the movie, and the woman said that her boyfriend had been telling her he was going to show her the movie for months and then they never got around to it. And she laughed her ass off through the whole thing.

ANYWAY, without giving too much away for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, June plays Robyn Paris, who was the second actress cast as Michelle in The Room, as they mention in the episode (according to Sestero's book, the first Michelle was dating the first Mark, and when Tommy fired the first Mark so that he could give the part to Greg, he also fired the first Michelle...but none of that is in the movie). There's a scene where the cast and crew are having lunch, and they start wondering about who the fuck Tommy is and what he's doing. June's character says, "I have a theory..." and then gives a wonderful theory about the symbolism of the movie and what everything represents. After listening to the interview with the writers, I really hope they threw that in because of their love of June and her wild-ass theories.

Anyway, I re-listened to The Room ep right after I got out of The Disaster Artist, so I mostly skipped through the first half of this episode and just listened to the interviews, and they were 100% delightful.

Yeah watching the movie I was reminded of the episode of the podcast and various interviews Sestero has given over the years about Tommy and the film and the June monologue was almost directly pulled from the episode where Sestero and she talk about how it's most likely a biographical film, and while not the actual reason I liked seeing a backstory to why Mark's face was shaved in the movie, which Sestero referenced during the podcast as their being an ulterior motive to why that happened. I also get that they had to cut stuff to fit into a two hour runtime, but I would have liked a bit more shown that Sestero did have a few film roles to his name before The Room, which added to the obsession Tommy had for wanting the "big career" that he felt his friend had.

And Fister, what kind of trailers did you have before the film because I had the weirdest combination from A Wrinkle In Time to Blockers and Winchester?

• Like 3

Things I'd like in 2018

1) I would love for them to finally do a run of "I loved this movie when I was a kid, but I think it might actually be terrible" movies. For example, Ladyhawk for Jason and Drop Dead Fred for June. I'm not sure if Paul has ever mentioned one...

2) Adam Scott as a guest for a non-Vin Diesel movie.

3) Less "unavailable to rent" or "only available in crappy YouTube uploads" movies.

Double Post. Sorry. Er...

I'm watching The Good Place right now. It's very good so far

WOAH Guys!!! This is BONKERS!!! Prior to me posting the IMDB.com link earlier, I had not read Cameron H. posts and In the interview Paul talks about Drop Dead Fread! and says he is watching The Good Place

Cameron posted something that Paul talks about in the interview and I post the link a little bit later suggesting Adam Scott because especially when he and the gang do the Fasts episodes they riff on them on a very funny pumped up way...

That can only mean that I discovered Paul's and Cameron H. Telepathic mind connection but I could only make up 3 of the ideas that spin around in the Paul-Cameron Hive Mind

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

;)

• Like 6

Hey friends! It's been a minute since I've been here, but I figured this was as good a time as any to poke my head back in with a few thoughts about this episode. I'm a huge fan of The Room. There are a lot of people that don't like it and don't necessarily think it should be celebrated for reasons that I can totally understand. BUT I think it's the epitome of what I love about bad movies. Despite what Tommy has said over the years, it's a really earnest attempt to make something that came out totally campy and terrible.

This is always fun. There's another podcast I listen to that does miniseries based on directors, and they do a "palate cleanser" between their miniseries. It's often something just completely terrible. Most recently, they just did an episode over the 1998 Lost in Space, and it's so much fun to just hear them talk about this movie that they watched a lot as kids but now realize is complete trash.

I think its fair to say we missed you too! I wish you the best because you wrote that things were not that good in that CBB post a while back. Anyway,I hope things are better now and continue to be that way, I'm so glad you're back Fister! :D

Yeah watching the movie I was reminded of the episode of the podcast and various interviews Sestero has given over the years about Tommy and the film and the June monologue was almost directly pulled from the episode where Sestero and she talk about how it's most likely a biographical film, and while not the actual reason I liked seeing a backstory to why Mark's face was shaved in the movie, which Sestero referenced during the podcast as their being an ulterior motive to why that happened.

Without spoiling a thing, theres also the fact that, according to James Franco, Paul had good script notes and some observational lines between Seth Rogen and Paul characters in the movie resemble some jokes said in the original HDTGM Room episode so theres a chance those were the puchlines that the already funny scenes needed and Paul pointed that out making the connection, call-back and refference even stronger

HINT: Bellybutton

And Fister, what kind of trailers did you have before the film because I had the weirdest combination from A Wrinkle In Time to Blockers and Winchester?

I know you asked Fister but I wanna Chime In

Because I saw it November 7th they played the Justice League Trailer

• Like 3

tenor.gif

You and your commentary have been missed.

• Like 5

That can only mean that I discovered Paul's and Cameron H. Telepathic mind connection but I could only make up 3 of the ideas that spin around in the Paul-Cameron Hive Mind

giphy.gif

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Great to have you back! Hopefully things have settled down for you and we'll see you more often.

• Like 4

I just saw the Disaster Artist and it was $20 at this theater. I was annoyed but I hope Paul, June and Jason get some of that money. (Not just Franco.) I think I was the only nerd who stayed through the end credits because Paul said to in some interviews. That's the scene where Tommy Wiseau has the weird mustache.

I think the movie made Sestero a bit more likeable. In the book he was very critical of Tommy and goes into "The Room" production being kind of already over it. (And I was like, "Dude, you can say no. No one is forcing you.") I liked him hoping the movie really would be good. Although in the book there is also a moment where they go see "The Talented Mr. Ripley" (because Greg's friends think Tommy is obsessed with Greg like Matt Damon in the movie) and after seeing it Tommy gets mad and decides to write his own movie. I would've liked that to be included. Maybe they couldn't get the rights?

Sharon Stone was kind of wasted. But on the upside, Paul, Jason and June all had bigger parts than an Oscar Winner! Way to go, guys.

The audience seemed to like it when Paul's character defends the Juliette Danielle character about not being able to treat women like that. Very 2018 feeling.

FWIW, my trailers were Winchester (fucking weird), Shape of Water, Downsized (with the Mark Damon!), and a movie about a guy in foreign jail who becomes a fighter? I forget what that was called. Also "Game Night" and "Blockers." I hear June is in Blockers? I found the trailer disturbing.

• Like 4

I know you asked Fister but I wanna Chime In

Because I saw it November 7th they played the Justice League Trailer

I guess with it being a weird movie about making a movie they just decided to throw in any old trailer.

I think the movie made Sestero a bit more likeable. In the book he was very critical of Tommy and goes into "The Room" production being kind of already over it. (And I was like, "Dude, you can say no. No one is forcing you.") I liked him hoping the movie really would be good. Although in the book there is also a moment where they go see "The Talented Mr. Ripley" (because Greg's friends think Tommy is obsessed with Greg like Matt Damon in the movie) and after seeing it Tommy gets mad and decides to write his own movie. I would've liked that to be included. Maybe they couldn't get the rights?

Sharon Stone was kind of wasted. But on the upside, Paul, Jason and June all had bigger parts than an Oscar Winner! Way to go, guys.

FWIW, my trailers were Winchester (fucking weird), Shape of Water, Downsized (with the Mark Damon!), and a movie about a guy in foreign jail who becomes a fighter? I forget what that was called. Also "Game Night" and "Blockers." I hear June is in Blockers? I found the trailer disturbing.

Okay so you had the same set of trailers that I got. Also, they had Jackie Weaver as Claudette, so they had bigger roles than TWO Oscar nominees. I have to assume it was a rights issue with the Talented Mr. Ripley, because they had posters for Th13teen Ghosts and Bait, but they somehow couldn't get one for that hunk of crap. I was kind of bummed that they made it seem like Tommy just fired out a script and that was the movie, as this was originally an 800 page book that Wiseau had written that he meant to turn into a play before making it a screenplay, hence the one off line about Johnny possibly being a vampire, which was supposed to be the big twist ending for the movie.

• Like 2

The currently in theatres I can see being an issue for others because it's expensive for a podcast.

I just read this again and it sounds like I'm side eyeing picking Disaster Artist. I wasn't. Considering this podcast's role in the movie and The Room in general, focusing on Disaster Artist is an excellent use of this podcast.

ANYWAY, without giving too much away for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, June plays Robyn Paris, who was the second actress cast as Michelle in The Room

This threw me because, for some reason, I thought June played the actress playing Lisa. I spent way too long thinking June completely transformed herself into the role. I was amazed because it looked nothing like her...until I saw June in the background of a scene. Then I realized I'm an idiot.

But the Disaster Artist is phenomenal. I was really worried from when I first heard about the movie. I didn't see how you make a comedy about a comedy and actually be good. I just didn't see how it could be funnier than The Room. But it's so so so good. Even better than the reviews in my opinion.

I don't want to come across as though Tommy Wiseau is some misunderstood genius and The Room is a secret masterpiece or anything like that. It humanizes him very powerfully. It presents him (and I'm curious how accurate this is) as someone who really did bring out other people's desire to fulfill their own dreams. I spent a large part of the movie on the verge of tears because of how well Greg, Tommy and their struggles were portrayed. It makes me appreciate The Room and Tommy Wiseau in a different way than as total incompetence on screen.

• Like 3

I guess with it being a weird movie about making a movie they just decided to throw in any old trailer.

You are so right... I just remembered that they also played the SDCC Teaser Trailer for Ready Player One wich I saw back in late July when it was uploaded to/posted on youtube

So, I definitely had the trailer for that movie with the kid in the foreign jail, but otherwise, since I saw it at Alamo, it was the same three trailers they've been showing for a bit (I, Tonya, The Shape of Water, aaaaand one other I can't remember because I just kind of space out because I've seen them so many goddamn times)

I don't want to come across as though Tommy Wiseau is some misunderstood genius and The Room is a secret masterpiece or anything like that. It humanizes him very powerfully. It presents him (and I'm curious how accurate this is) as someone who really did bring out other people's desire to fulfill their own dreams. I spent a large part of the movie on the verge of tears because of how well Greg, Tommy and their struggles were portrayed. It makes me appreciate The Room and Tommy Wiseau in a different way than as total incompetence on screen.

I'm definitely a sucker for a good friendship story, and even though this one is completely nutzo, the core of it is Greg and Tommy's friendship. And I found that part really well done (and I might have even teared up once or twice as well).

That's not really the impression I got from Sestero in the book. I felt like by the time he finally took over with Mark, he was kind of exhausted by all the Tommy-ness of everything. And on top of that, he basically had to answer for Tommy to all the cast and crew, and there just really weren't any answers for it. And then there's the fact that it was clearly written while he was still bitter about both the movie and his relationship to Tommy. It sounds like he's come around on that, and honestly, I'm really looking forward to Best F®iends because it looks absolutely bonkers.

And thanks for the kind words/welcome back, everyone. Things have been....strange over the last few months, but everything starting to even out now, so I'm definitely going to try to be around more.

• Like 2

So, I definitely had the trailer for that movie with the kid in the foreign jail, but otherwise, since I saw it at Alamo, it was the same three trailers they've been showing for a bit (I, Tonya, The Shape of Water, aaaaand one other I can't remember because I just kind of space out because I've seen them so many goddamn times)

It was probably The Post.

And welcome back, Fister!

• Like 4

I just read this again and it sounds like I'm side eyeing picking Disaster Artist. I wasn't. Considering this podcast's role in the movie and The Room in general, focusing on Disaster Artist is an excellent use of this podcast.

This threw me because, for some reason, I thought June played the actress playing Lisa. I spent way too long thinking June completely transformed herself into the role. I was amazed because it looked nothing like her...until I saw June in the background of a scene. Then I realized I'm an idiot.

But the Disaster Artist is phenomenal. I was really worried from when I first heard about the movie. I didn't see how you make a comedy about a comedy and actually be good. I just didn't see how it could be funnier than The Room. But it's so so so good. Even better than the reviews in my opinion.

I was surprised that they completely cut out the fact that there were two full casts for this film, and that Sestero was basically the third person asked to play Mark, rather than him just being given the part by Tommy. They made a slight hint to it with Tommy firing Paul and Seth Rogen before the trip to SF, but it is WAY more bonkers in the book with how Greg has to handle all of that shit. I was also kinda put off by

the end basically making the movie seem like it became an accidental comedy on its premier night in front of a packed crowd, when even by Greg's own account the theater was basically friends, family, and some homeless people, and it was months before word started to spread about the film's existence, and even longer for Tommy to change history and say it was his original intention to make a comedy rather than a drama.

I not only recommend reading Greg's book but also The Ultimate Guide to the Room which goes way in depth to the making of the movie and interviews a lot of people involved with the movie, some obviously very bitter towards Tommy.

That's not really the impression I got from Sestero in the book. I felt like by the time he finally took over with Mark, he was kind of exhausted by all the Tommy-ness of everything. And on top of that, he basically had to answer for Tommy to all the cast and crew, and there just really weren't any answers for it. And then there's the fact that it was clearly written while he was still bitter about both the movie and his relationship to Tommy. It sounds like he's come around on that, and honestly, I'm really looking forward to Best F®iends because it looks absolutely bonkers.

I got the same thing from the book as it seemed Greg was trying to separate himself from this person, who while he had helped him was also trying to leach off of the success that he was able to find in life. I think anyone in that situation would be exhausted, more so with a person like Tommy. I'm alsosalivating to see both I, Tonya and The Shape of Water because both look incredible.

It was probably The Post.

That's the movie I think will play possible ruiner for this movie simply for the fact it's a Spielberg film starring Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep about historical political moments, which would be really unfortunate as this year Best Actor should be either Franco or Gary Oldman for Darkest Hour as both transformed themselves into their respective roles.

• Like 2

Also I need a gif of Franco as Wiseau dancing to "Rhythm of the Night" in order for my birthday vacation to be complete and I am praying that a special feature for the home video release is a shot-for-shot remake of the film starring The Disaster Artist cast.

• Like 1

I definitely think there are things to appreciate about it. It's incredibly difficult to get a movie made, to learn to do it all yourself, to market it and everything. I work in books and it's a lot easier to self-publish a novel or memoir than to get a movie made, and sometimes having done it is the only reward you need. Plus it has brought a lot of joy to people, whether that was the intended outcome or not.

And Sestero said in the podcast he was able to go all over the world to film festivals, and was getting royalties. So I don't think making it was FUN for the cast and crew, but at least they were able to get something from it as well? (Although I suppose people like the real Sandy--who were not given credit for their work--might be justifiably miffed.)

That's not really the impression I got from Sestero in the book. I felt like by the time he finally took over with Mark, he was kind of exhausted by all the Tommy-ness of everything. And on top of that, he basically had to answer for Tommy to all the cast and crew, and there just really weren't any answers for it. And then there's the fact that it was clearly written while he was still bitter about both the movie and his relationship to Tommy.

I meant I found it more likeable that in the movie Greg is very "yay you're doing your thing! Good for you!" and in the book he is not the original Mark and Tommy has to buy him a car to convince him to do it? Sure he was relentlessly pursued by Tommy and exhausted but... I don't know. I like how the movie character is a bit more of a dreamer. Like it's understandable in the book (which has a more mocking tone?) but I like what they did in the movie? Maybe I"m not being clear...

• Like 2

That's the movie I think will play possible ruiner for this movie simply for the fact it's a Spielberg film starring Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep about historical political moments, which would be really unfortunate as this year Best Actor should be either Franco or Gary Oldman for Darkest Hour as both transformed themselves into their respective roles.

This is the reason why the predilections of the Oscars really annoys me. Those movies, especially when it comes to the acting, are rightly described as "Oscar bait," which I think is sad because, hell, who has contributed more to the craft of film acting in the last forty years than Hanks, Streep, and Oldman? Put Anthony Hopkins, Pacino, and De Niro in there are you have some of the greatest contributors to the form in history. And on top of that, who has contributed more to the culture of the 20th Century, especially of film, since the 1970s than Spielberg? Yet we see trailers for The Post and Darkest Hour and we KNOW they're the kind of films the Academy drools over, so when the do win the Oscars, it lessens their accomplishments AND makes us bitter that films like Lady Bird and Disaster Artist don't win (those still might, especially Lady Bird). It's like Pixar: for every Pixar Oscar, I am there grumbling and criticizing them for winning YET ANOTHER award while a lesser known animated film falls by the wayside. Do Hanks or Streep or Spielberg NEED another Oscar? No. Do they have a huge head start because the most talented people want to work with them and they get first look at the best scripts? Well, yes. But does that make the films they do make any less great? I hope not.

So... I don't know. Awards for artistic accomplishments are inherently unfair? WHAT AN ORIGINAL IDEA, QUASAR! Next you are going to tell us that Box Office receipts do not directly correlate to a film's quality!

• Like 8

So... I don't know. Awards for artistic accomplishments are inherently unfair? WHAT AN ORIGINAL IDEA, QUASAR! Next you are going to tell us that Box Office receipts do not directly correlate to a film's quality!

• Like 4

Yes, but Scooby-Doo can doo-doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter.

hsrfnl3cf21z.gif

• Like 3