🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 27 Preview (Maximiliano’s 2nd Pick)

Today’s your day, Max! (...unless you’re still settling in.)

giphy.gif

• Like 8

I'm GAME!!! just give me some time... I'm having lunch at the moment ('Cuz of the time zone and its luch time in here) and I'll finish eating and I'll clean up the table, do the dishes and come back with my M.M. pick... Deal???

That way you and the others can fill this page with impatient .gifs and concerned messages of why Im taking so long to post as is the custom/tradition in this Preview Week threads... I'm not some kind of monster thats going to take that away from you ;)

• Like 10

Please...

tenor.gif

I'm free now and about to finish talling up my pros and cons for the 2 finalist musicals up for my pick in my brain

So we're the closest to me revealing my pick :D

• Like 9

tenor.gif

I'm free now and about to finish talling up my pros and cons for the 2 finalist musicals up for my pick in my brain

So we're the closest to me revealing my pick :D

So you're saying...

Adam-Sandler-With-a-Microphone-Gif-In-Wedding-Singer.gif

• Like 7

So you're saying...

Yes and No

TBH I just want a couple more .gifs

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Enough .gif torture...

My 2nd pick is...

Baby Driver (I attached the Latin American Poster that I LOVE and the title in LatAm is Baby: Crime Trainee/Rookie)

at9rIum.jpg

• Like 5

Enough .gif torture...

My 2nd pick is...

Baby Driver (I attached the Latin American Poster that I LOVE and the title in LatAm is Baby: Crime Trainee/Rookie)

baby_driver_ver4_xlg.jpg

Image doesn't work.

• Like 2

Image doesn't work.

Hit update or refresh image or open image in new tab

It should work now but not in the quote in your post

• Like 1

That's cool. I've been wanting to see this!

ETA: Although, I would have preferred it if they had digitally inserted Christopher Plummer...

• Like 8

That's cool. I've been wanting to see this!

ETA: Although, I would have preferred it if they had digitally inserted Christopher Plummer...

I don't agree. I like Elza Gonzalez in her role. Christopher Plummer wouldn't quite work.

• Like 8

Enough .gif torture...

My 2nd pick is...

at9rIum.jpg

I love this movie. Got a good Black Friday deal on the Blu-Ray and digital copy so I'm ready.

• Like 5

I originally didn't have much interest in seeing All The Money In The World but replacing Spacey this quickly made me very interested. It's such a scorched earth policy on Spacey that I feel I need to support it

• Like 6

I was trying to avoid the obvious joke/comment. Apologies if it missed the target.

So was I... And I thought you didn't know what had happened with the whole Spacey replacement. Apologies for misunderstanding.

• Like 1

Enough .gif torture...

My 2nd pick is...

at9rIum.jpg

Oh wow ... I never saw this when it was in theaters last summer (I don't know ... "life" or whatever) despite always loving Edgar Wright, so this will correct a grievous omission in my summer movie-going. Gotta say, though ... I had no idea it was a musical.

• Like 5

Yes and No

TBH I just want a couple more .gifs

giphy.gif

I have nothing productive to add, except I would like to nominate this as the best gif on the interwebs.

• Like 4