🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 525 - 2017 Holiday Spectacular

It’s that special time of year again where Scott invites old friends and new friends to celebrate the Holidays! Expect appearances by Ho Ho the naughty Elf, intern Gino Lambardo, Jason “Heynong Man” Mantzoukas, formerly deceased music idol John Lennon, Mayor Junius Bobbledoonary, MC Sugar Butt, Chris Matthews of Hardball, and many more. Plus, indie rock super group Mister Heavenly plays songs off their new album “Boxing the Moonlight.”

Holy shit Adomian.

I was going to ask "Who played Chris Matthews?" and then I realized who was on the list of guests.

Poor Scotty D got genuinely upset at the Solo Bolo bashing. There are dozens of us listeners!!

It's impossible to tell where Geno ends and Gabrus begins.

• Like 1

I was going to ask "Who played Chris Matthews?" and then I realized who was on the list of guests.

His impression reminded me of Bubi Bear from "Help! It's the Hair Bear Bunch".

Adomian elicited the craziest laughing fits I've had all year with this appearance. So unexpected and incredible. Thank you Scott for continuing to invite him and thanks James for bringing it so hard even though you're busier than ever.

• Like 3

"YA EVER SEE ME ON MSNBC WHERE IT'S JUST ME BROADCASTING IN FRONT OF LIKE A TOWN HALL PEOPLE WALKING AROUND VOTING AND STUFF THAT'S ALL FAKE THERE'S COPS ALL OVER THE PLACE MAKE SURE NBDY GETS INFRONNA ME."

"...cool."

Adomian's Chris Matthews is insane. He and Carl stole this episode. MC Sugar Butt is the best.

"I was born in December. An October to remember!"

• Like 3

I GO SOMETIMES I GET A NICE ALE I DRINK ABOUT HALF IT

is the funniest thing that’s ever been said

• Like 3

they joke about muscle spasms, but i've had cramps in my leg so bad that i couldn't walk for a day or more after.

I don't know why I decided to post this. C+ ep tho

• Like 1

Poor Scotty D got genuinely upset at the Solo Bolo bashing. There are dozens of us listeners!!

Dozens!

If you love James as Chris Matthews (and why wouldn't you) check out this episode of The Todd Glass Show. Starts around 0:28. Gold.

All of Adomian's Todd Glass Show appearances are must-listens for fans of him. I love him and Rory Scovel on that show because they refuse to let Todd talk about serious stuff.

• Like 1

one has to assume that Adomian and Rory Scovel are the primary audience for the reverb-laden live drum performances over Todd's PA system

• Like 1

Calling someone's underwear microbiotic seems like a serious insult.

Merry Gritmas everyone!

I love that these holiday shows are getting more chaotic every year. Next year's episode will be 2 hours of everyone talking at the same time with Jason and PFT laughing constantly.

This line had me crying from laughter:

"So now we're just exploring with Ming and Keith? At what point do the other 10 people in the room start participating?"

• Like 1