4 replies to this topic

#1 GorillaThrilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:07 AM

Jon and Lauren keep saying to suggest topics for future episodes. Can we start a thread here with suggestions?
I personally don't have a twitter account, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. So maybe starting this thread will help get some more ideas out there.

#2 GorillaThrilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:06 AM

To start, i would love to have episodes on the following 2 topics:

1. Horror shows for kids. They talked a little about "Are You Afraid of the Dark" but there was also "Goosebumps" and later on "Courage the Cowardly Dog" and "So Weird". I used to love shows like that.

2. An episode about reality shows for kids. The show that i want to hear them talk about is "Bug Juice" that was on Disney channel in the 90s. i used to love that show so much. I wonder if Jon and Lauren watched that show at all, or if there are any other shows like it from that time.

#3 NameThatPunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

I think they need to break down some of the broader topics like cartoons and game shows to specific channels, Nickelodeon, Disney, WB, etc.
Top Ten Punkys on the board

#4 The Great Jizzard of 76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:03 AM

An episode about Cable tv would be interesting. There is plenty of meat there, from the old cable boxes and recievers, Cable channels like A&E and Discovery, USA. Program blocks (nick at night, shark week) .. A bunch of random shit for them to riff on.

#5 The Great Jizzard of 76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:09 AM

Music videos from the 80's and 90's. An easy suggestion for the show.