🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 218 - The Big Holiday Party

Is Paddy McGuiness in the new Star Wars?

Does he say no likey no lightsaber!?! Lol

Note: I edited this post. I originally just called Paddy McGuiness a nasty word. (The c word). The first two likes on this post were for the pre-edited version

• Like 6

I promise to keep it a clean and orderly race. As long as you don't accuse me of being so serious. I'm only moderately serious at most.

Are you inviting the Joker in?

• Like 6

You GOTTA imagine that Jake and Amir at least broached the subject of HH moving to Headgum. I mean, models are changing. Headgum is the future.

if Headgum is the future, Earwolf is the present, RSS the past, most real vocal pleasant

• Like 5

Look, I know it's old news by now, but Bob Dylan really goofed today. He accidentally tweeted this and then deleted it shortly after realizing what he had done. Luckily I screenshot it while it was still up.

HjnDmV5.png

• Like 6

1lk18F2.png

how do you feel about a combo religious/batmobile kia that says "the batmobile is for real and so is jesus and I love them both!" on the hood. sorry I can't figure out how to make this smaller

jw5Vcfm.jpg

• Like 7

That car is quite beautiful. You know there was a time when my life was without direction. I looked all over for meaning and purpose and eventually gave up and turned to hard drugs. Then one day as if someone was watching over me there was a knock on my door. It was my friend and he wanted to know if I wanted to come over and watch The Dark Knight with him. As a kid my parents were really into Batman, so I had obviously heard about him, but never really spent the time to learn more about him or try to get to know him myself. Now my life is completely different, except for the drugs part. I gain strength and hope from Batman and it's all thanks to that fateful knock on the door 3 weeks ago.

• Like 4

gotta agree with jmo here. I thought the movie was exactly like Scott Hall's signature move with a toothpick: a fantastic flick!

tumblr_n2z52xpGup1r270ozo3_250.gif

Quite frankly, sir, I see it more as a flair flop!

This episode, however, was great! I wish we could have seen Amir's signature acid tongue in action but I know it's hard to be assertive with the boys around!

• Like 5

I did it. I changed my profile picture.

I also Listened to the episode. I liked the 6 feet under joke and have been using it this week.

• Like 4

Quite frankly, sir, I see it more as a flair flop!

This episode, however, was great! I wish we could have seen Amir's signature acid tongue in action but I know it's hard to be assertive with the boys around!

Great first post!!

• Like 5

I finally bought an "I love you" shirt. I can't wait to wear it and then fail to find a way to clearly explain it to people who ask what it's about.

• Like 3

I finally bought an "I love you" shirt. I can't wait to wear it and then fail to find a way to clearly explain it to people who ask what it's about.

i am looking forward to this as well.

• Like 3

I've already tried my luck explaining my "WiFi? Because Fi." and "Speak on that" t-shirts. The response has consistently been a slightly insincere "Oh... cool." I'm sure it's not the t-shirts' fault, but rather my ineptitude as a t-shirt explainer.

• Like 4

Guys, if you really want Sean and Hayes's attention, you need to list all the reasons that Last Jedi was actually really good!

1. it felt like someone was actually directing it

2. porgy babies so cute xD

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this