Episode 218 - The Big Holiday Party

40 replies to this topic

#21 JMonsterface

Advanced Mamber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:20 PM

Guys, if you really want Sean and Hayes's attention, you need to list all the reasons that Last Jedi was actually really good!
Posted Image

#22 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:24 PM

I haven't seen any of The Star Wars, but I did some quick research by some Google image searches. It looks like a pretty wild ride. First you got the classic characters we all love, the tall polite golden robot, the squatty beepy one, and the newer ball robot. Then there are a few new surprises, but still familiar faces. Gandalf has been brought in to spice things up as well as the dark haired bad guy from Harry Potter. I think we can expect some impressive neon sword fights and heart pounding space ship fights where the space ships shoot lasers. In my opinion The Star Wars is a great movie and I can't wait for the next one! 5 bags of popcorn

#23 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

View PostJay Rundo, on 27 December 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

I promise to keep it a clean and orderly race. As long as you don't accuse me of being so serious. I'm only moderately serious at most.

#24 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

You GOTTA imagine that Jake and Amir at least broached the subject of HH moving to Headgum. I mean, models are changing. Headgum is the future.

#25 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:06 AM

View PostJMonsterface, on 27 December 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

Guys, if you really want Sean and Hayes's attention, you need to list all the reasons that Last Jedi was actually really good!

i got your list RIGHT HERE

Posted Image

good ep this week boys. i hope the hors d'oeurves weren't too difficult to clean up.

#26 robotam

For sale; baby's shoes, didn't fit me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIn the heart of every person and several animals

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:01 AM

Is Paddy McGuiness in the new Star Wars?
Does he say no likey no lightsaber!?! Lol

Note: I edited this post. I originally just called Paddy McGuiness a nasty word. (The c word). The first two likes on this post were for the pre-edited version

#27 Jay Rundo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationOmaha

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:52 AM

View PostHenry, on 27 December 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

I promise to keep it a clean and orderly race. As long as you don't accuse me of being so serious. I'm only moderately serious at most.

Are you inviting the Joker in?

#28 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:05 AM

View PostDrewF, on 27 December 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

You GOTTA imagine that Jake and Amir at least broached the subject of HH moving to Headgum. I mean, models are changing. Headgum is the future.

if Headgum is the future, Earwolf is the present, RSS the past, most real vocal pleasant

#29 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:26 PM

Look, I know it's old news by now, but Bob Dylan really goofed today. He accidentally tweeted this and then deleted it shortly after realizing what he had done. Luckily I screenshot it while it was still up.

Posted Image

#30 mwn

problem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:55 PM

View PostHenry, on 27 December 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

how do you feel about a combo religious/batmobile kia that says "the batmobile is for real and so is jesus and I love them both!" on the hood. sorry I can't figure out how to make this smaller
Posted Image

@

#31 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

That car is quite beautiful. You know there was a time when my life was without direction. I looked all over for meaning and purpose and eventually gave up and turned to hard drugs. Then one day as if someone was watching over me there was a knock on my door. It was my friend and he wanted to know if I wanted to come over and watch The Dark Knight with him. As a kid my parents were really into Batman, so I had obviously heard about him, but never really spent the time to learn more about him or try to get to know him myself. Now my life is completely different, except for the drugs part. I gain strength and hope from Batman and it's all thanks to that fateful knock on the door 3 weeks ago.

#32 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

Had a great time being on the show this week
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#33 Ralph Nader the Anal Invader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:20 AM

View Postnohorseman, on 27 December 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

gotta agree with jmo here. I thought the movie was exactly like Scott Hall's signature move with a toothpick: a fantastic flick!

Posted Image

Quite frankly, sir, I see it more as a flair flop!

This episode, however, was great! I wish we could have seen Amir's signature acid tongue in action but I know it's hard to be assertive with the boys around!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 burdrulz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

I did it. I changed my profile picture.

I also Listened to the episode. I liked the 6 feet under joke and have been using it this week.
ouicosette.com

#35 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

View PostRalph Nader the Anal Invader, on 29 December 2017 - 01:20 AM, said:

Quite frankly, sir, I see it more as a flair flop!

This episode, however, was great! I wish we could have seen Amir's signature acid tongue in action but I know it's hard to be assertive with the boys around!

Great first post!!
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#36 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

I finally bought an "I love you" shirt. I can't wait to wear it and then fail to find a way to clearly explain it to people who ask what it's about.

#37 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

View PostHenry, on 29 December 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

I finally bought an "I love you" shirt. I can't wait to wear it and then fail to find a way to clearly explain it to people who ask what it's about.

i am looking forward to this as well.

#38 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

I've already tried my luck explaining my "WiFi? Because Fi." and "Speak on that" t-shirts. The response has consistently been a slightly insincere "Oh... cool." I'm sure it's not the t-shirts' fault, but rather my ineptitude as a t-shirt explainer.

#39 Number 1 Cheeba Hawk

small joke pending

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationReseda

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

View PostJMonsterface, on 27 December 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

1. it felt like someone was actually directing it
2. porgy babies so cute xD
letterboxd.com/hot_dog

#40 Ralph Nader the Anal Invader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

View PostJoe McGurl, on 29 December 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

Great first post!!

Thanks! :D
Posted Image