Episode 219 - Matt Ingebretson and Jake Weisman, Our Close Friends

37 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 804 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

Sean and Hayes are joined by MATT INGEBRETSON and JAKE WEISMAN from their new show Corporate on Comedy Central to tell stories.

#2 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:41 PM

This for when my face when: I've run out of podcasts to listen to, but gradually sense Tuesday approaching, and with it a new episode of Hollywood Handbook.

Posted Image

I might have recently embraced chaos for chaos' sake.

#3 robotam

For sale; baby's shoes, didn't fit me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationIn the heart of every person and several animals

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:34 AM

Funny stuff. They should do this show more often

#4 urinalcake

threat level yellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

All this race talk... Finally.
Posted Image

#5 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:07 AM

sign me up for the 2018 pro version they mentioned on Tweeter

#6 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:39 AM

does sean sing that one portugal, the man song again this week? talk about a JAM

#7 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:36 AM

my first laugh of 2018. what a sweet sound

#8 KEVIN???

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:45 AM

I don't personally need the reassurance because I know my true self and my true friends and my relationships are real unlike some people, but I'm glad Sean took the time to let the haters and doubters and fakers know that Sean and I are actually really good friends.

Thanks, daddy

#9 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

hi sean and hayes. i'm a little late with your christmas present, but thats because i've been working so hard on it. i was thinking, what do you get the guys who have everything? then i remembered that sometimes you don't play the girl wolf outro on the show, and for a little bit i thought that was because the engineer forgot to add it on there, but then i realized you guys must sometimes use the generic earwolf outro on purpose, to spice things up and keep it from getting stale. so to help add a little variety to the outro, i made a new one for you. you will have to get an engineer to drop it over the earwolf music stinger because i dont have access to that, but it should fit perfectly
https://drive.google...HQwzhRvgc24XZVs
now, you guys dont have to write me pages-long thank you letters, just give me a call at (775) 285-6224 and say thank you, and also say something about the orville.

ok back to never posting again
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week greggy and the POWER WARRIORZ Dairy Pillows, CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD, Just Add Pepper, Houston, Joe McGurl, and RanRan joined forces to talk about their gamer history and what they’re looking forward to in the world of gaming.

#10 Just Add Pepper

Nice to Animals and Women

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Location24 Hour Party Person

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

i wanna hear a satisfied, post-coital wolf doing the earwolf stinger. it makes me sad that she's always so horny

edit: but also greggy's is great and you should use it
@caseyjwheldon Will Work 4 Twitter Followers

#11 CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD

coward

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

View PostJust Add Pepper, on 02 January 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

i wanna hear a satisfied, post-coital wolf doing the earwolf stinger. it makes me sad that she's always so horny

weird fetish
I don't have any electronics and food is hard to come by

#12 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

View Postgreggy, on 02 January 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

** tugs on collar, steam comes out, mingling with the steam already pouring from my ears ~

#13 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:04 PM

great lads, great ads, we're all very fortunate Sean chose doing a podcast over having a job

HH forum fantasy Street Racing League update: here are the results of the inaugural running of the Handbook 5000 this past Sunday at Wolfcool Motor Speedway in Handbook Beach, FL where the fans were thrilled by a surprise appearance from Clem Dawg himself who mobbed around the track with the competitors. special thanks to our sponsors Jack White and Third Man Records who are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the debut album from The Black Satan Metallica Stones of Rock & Also Roll, featuring groundbreaking production from the likes of Trent Reznor, Bjork and Pharrell, cover art by infamous internet impresario Bonksy and a behind the scenes dvd with previously unseen studio and tour footage plus bonus commentary by director Harmony Korine

Posted Image

#14 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

The scene where the albino child beauty pageant contestant whips the loaf of bread to bits with a wire coat hanger while down in the subway station and singing "Summertime Blues" felt a little out of place, but over all I think Korine did a marvelous job with the film.

#15 Jay Rundo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationOmaha

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

I just wanted to hop on the forums quick to say; I don't listen to podcasts because I'm lonely.

I mean, if I was lonely how would I have so many kick ass friends on the earwolf forums?

Thanks for calling that punk out on the show and backing us, the listeners (your close friends), up.

Sorry guys, can't chat to long, got to hit a RAVE

#16 Jay Rundo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationOmaha

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

View PostCharlie Murphy Brown, on 02 January 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

great lads, great ads, we're all very fortunate Sean chose doing a podcast over having a job

HH forum fantasy Street Racing League update: here are the results of the inaugural running of the Handbook 5000 this past Sunday at Wolfcool Motor Speedway in Handbook Beach, FL where the fans were thrilled by a surprise appearance from Clem Dawg himself who mobbed around the track with the competitors. special thanks to our sponsors Jack White and Third Man Records who are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the debut album from The Black Satan Metallica Stones of Rock & Also Roll, featuring groundbreaking production from the likes of Trent Reznor, Bjork and Pharrell, cover art by infamous internet impresario Bonksy and a behind the scenes dvd with previously unseen studio and tour footage plus bonus commentary by director Harmony Korine

I have to say, It was pretty thrilling to see Sean himself friggin pass me. I tried to wave at him as he drove by, but he was pretty busy texting.

I do hope Nigel Mansell makes a speedy recovery. I honestly cant believe he survived after he slammed into the wall while swerving to avoiding Sean, who had braked shortly before the finish line.

Thoughts and prayers.

#17 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

Loved the callback to "saving my load for marriage." Reminded me of an early ep where I believe Blake from Work of Holics said Catalina was just a cumshot away from LA. Anyone remember that, or am I just imagining it?

#18 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

So, I heard about that job checking mouths for soda and figured that I finally found something that I'd want to go back to school for. It's my first day and so far I've just been looking at the pictures in the text book. One of the first chapters is about all the tricky mouth pocket hiding places.

Posted Image

#19 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

i have just been notified that i had forgotten that the Handbook 5000 had begun and my car was still getting a nice polish in the paddock. my car is an amc pacer named el pacero, and it's got a little rubber nub over the rogue screw that has been known to puncture the gas tank and cause the car to explode if rear-ended. so that DEFINITELY won't be a problem. i also threw a pillow in-between the gas tank and the fender as an added measure of safety.

Posted Image

sorry if my picture is too large

#20 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

Great episode this week! Couldn't believe the ending when Ana Lucia shot and killed Shannon. Sayid is NOT going to be happy about this! Can't wait to see what the repurcussions of this are.
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.