🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 219 - Matt Ingebretson and Jake Weisman, Our Close Friends

Yep, that definitely sounds like him. The more he keeps denying who he really is the more I just feel embarrassed for him.

• Like 4

Hey guys, Tim Treese here, just commenting to say to Sean and Hayes that they should definitely listen to Greggy's great thing and tell the engineers to use it. That's right, it's official, I'm officially endorsing it.

Also, please come be a guest on The Official The Orville Podcast.

• Like 7

I've thrown my hat into the Orville lottery, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I can almost taste those Washingtons now!

• Like 4

Anyone else catch that shade Scotty ankermann and P.FT. threw at the boyes at the end of the cbb best ofs part 4?

I guess hhb will be the last podcast to ever record in the earwolf main studio.

They didn't seem to think our show is worthy of such an honor.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that that just really got me steamed.

• Like 4

I'm sure Scott has heard the Wolf Cool sign off, but has continued to refuse to acknowledge that Sean says "baby" too. Hey Scott and Paul. I've purchased 3 Hollywood Handbook t-shirts and zero comedy bang bang or spontaneous nation t-shirts. Take that!

Jk, I still love you and I'm in love with you. (reference to one of the HH t-shirts I have purchased)

• Like 5

Now I feel bad, I'm going to buy a shirt about both of their podcasts now.

• Like 5

Update: I ended up buying a "U Talkin' U2 to Me" and a Wolfpop t-shirt because why not, it's $5 and someday I might run into someone who thinks it's funny. I didn't follow through with my original plan. Them's the breaks.

• Like 4

Another update: I am punk AF and don't give a lick about any forum etiquette rules. I'll post four, heck, even five times in a row if I feel like it

• Like 4

i'm going to stop you right at 4 posts in a row, henry.

• Like 6

Thank you ostrich. I honestly had no follow up for that, and I apologise to everyone else for keeping you all waiting. I assure you that I still maintain my punk AF credentials. Everything is always more fun with a reasonable level of not giving a heck.

• Like 3