🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 5 Drive Angry 01/12 9PM EST

So, was Nic cage related to Amber Heard in any way? Were they together the whole time just because she has a cool car?

He “chose her” to be the caretaker of the baby... whatever the F that means!

• Like 2

Did anyone else catch the scene where it seemed like 5 dudes stuffed and followed Piper into a van, but when we cut to it later, it’s only Piper and, like, Train and the driver with her? Where’d the other people go?

• Like 1

Did anyone else catch the scene where it seemed like 5 dudes stuffed and followed Piper into a van, but when we cut to it later, it’s only Piper and, like, Train and the driver with her? Where’d the other people go?

This happened?

• Like 3

So why/how did Jonah know that Nic Cage had escaped hell? IIRC, one of Jonah's hench-satanists was tailing Nic Cage and tipped off Jonah to Nic Cage's whereabouts. But how?!

The opening scene Nic Cage is chasing down Train's lackeys. They tell him where to go and then in the next scene Leather Jacket (R.I.P) was in the dinner at the beginning of the movie where Amber Heard was working. I don't think this clears anything up though.

• Like 2

The opening scene Nic Cage is chasing down Train's lackeys. They tell him where to go and then in the next scene Leather Jacket (R.I.P) was in the dinner at the beginning of the movie where Amber Heard was working. I don't think this clears anything up though.

Right, but that still doesn't help me understand how Jonah knew about Nic Cage.

I can understand how Nic Cage knew about Jonah and his cult members since Nic Cage has been viewing hell's "videofeed" of his daughter's life. At Bull By The Balls, I could've sworn that Nic Cage's driver's license said he was born in 1951. He was supposed to be "40" in this movie, so he must have died in 1991, right? And he left behind a baby daughter? So by the time he breaks out of hell jail (the movie comes on in 2011), ~20 years have passed. Long enough time for his daughter to grow up into adulthood and have a baby of her own. So did Jonah know Nic Cage from 20 years ago? Also, at one point Jonah says that Nic Cage is going to stop the cult's plan to bring hell on Earth. Who told him that??

• Like 2

I can understand how Nic Cage knew about Jonah and his cult members since Nic Cage has been viewing hell's "videofeed" of his daughter's life. At Bull By The Balls, I could've sworn that Nic Cage's driver's license said he was born in 1951. He was supposed to be "40" in this movie, so he must have died in 1991, right? And he left behind a baby daughter? So by the time he breaks out of hell jail (the movie comes on in 2011), ~20 years have passed. Long enough time for his daughter to grow up into adulthood and have a baby of her own. So did Jonah know Nic Cage from 20 years ago? Also, at one point Jonah says that Nic Cage is going to stop the cult's plan to bring hell on Earth. Who told him that??

Todd Farmer?

• Like 2

I THINK the implication was that Jonah was tapping into his "satanic-magic" (or we the audience are supposed to belive that) so that when The Accountant (William Fitchner version NOT Ben Affleck version) reveals that Satan is just a nice guy who doesn't like child sacrifice and is just like the Warden from Orange is the New Black, we, the audience are supposed to forget that Jonah has these Satan powers.

What should have happened was introducing a third denzien of hell who is helping Jonah because he wants to overthrow hell or something. I don't know. It makes no sense.

• Like 4

And for irony, this came up in my facebook "Memories on this day" thing

167799_10150122891446882_1397788_n.jpg?oh=3a45ceee8613685007c47af5cad5c5bb&oe=5AF6D43A

I photoshopped this in 2011 after hearing Nic Cage would have been in the Green Hornet movie, but only if he could do it with a Jamaican accent.