🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 526 - Air Lift Me Out

Ben Schwartz & Horatio Sanz continue the New Year tradition as they join Scott for the first episode of 2018 to talk about the new Star Wars, the story behind Horatio’s nick name, and whether or not they believe in ghosts. Then, author Shelly Driftwood returns to tell us about dealing with the downfall of his idea for Squatty Potty Extreme. Plus, possibly a brand new Closing Up the Plugs Bag theme!

• Like 2

Listening on Stitcher and after the first break, it cuts to a Scott/Paul/Lauren Lapkus episode?

That part will be gone once this ep goes behind the paywall.

• Like 1

One of these years Ben, Horatio and Scott will remember that they're supposed to be singing about closing the plug bag.

• Like 1

I actually liked the new theme. But you know what? The one with Adam Pally and Casey Wilson never fully escapes my mind.

• Like 3

I just love how hilarious Horatio Sanz' characters always are, despite him obviously putting close to zero effort into them!

I actually liked the new theme. But you know what? The one with Adam Pally and Casey Wilson never fully escapes my mind.

That's a good sawng!

I've always wondered about the origin of Horatio's "Rog/Raj" nickname, and after listening to this episode I'm still not sure that I'm much closer to understanding it.

Both times I've listened to this episode, when Ben says "Tell me how you wipe, Shelly", I immediately tried to make it into a song in my head, but was beaten to it by Scott. I've been listening to this podcast for so long that I can't remember if I've always been this way or if I've been trained to think this way by Scott.

Is this what being in a cult is like?