🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 220 - Mary Sasson, Our Close Friend

I wonder if they do the joke "We should have had Merry Season on for our Christmas episode."

Suppose I should listen and find out.

• Like 8

Thanks for the txt rob otam. It helped me think of new ways to monetize adjectives; and good google bing duck duck something doesn't that geico

• Like 6

Anyone else stuck on the Darker Side of the Moon part in Mario Odyssey or is that just me?

• Like 5

Nah mate, piece of piss that was.

(Really it took me quite a few tries. Kept fucking up at the part where you [redacted, no spoilers.] Worth it though. Ending was really sweet.)

• Like 4

i have just reached the moon in mario odyssey, so please don't spoil anything for me.

VvV possible spoiler? VvV

i was very upset when i found the mushroom kingdom secret passage in the luncheon kingdom. i feel like that reveal would have been so much more fun/exciting/nostalgic if i didn't see it early.

• Like 5

This is the kind of fan reaction that Sean would definitely not hate

Yummy scrom nom gimme that [podcast about] hair!

• Like 4

The hair's looking fabulous, guys! I always appreciate getting hair styling tips from the stars.

deIutt5.png

• Like 6

pretty good ep, except the network outro at the end. complete shit.

• Like 11

Throughout my podcast listenings I've heard very few podcast outros as good as Greggy's. It's well made, it's enticing and there's a bit of danger in keeping with the "wolf" angle. It's pretty much everything that has ever been popular since forever. I honestly don't understand why it isn't the new outro.

• Like 7

Throughout my podcast listenings I've heard very few podcast outros as good as Greggy's. It's well made, it's enticing and there's a bit of danger in keeping with the "wolf" angle. It's pretty much everything that has ever been popular since forever. I honestly don't understand why it isn't the new outro.

couldnt agree more hank. the tenor range in the opening 'earwolf' had me scrambling for towels. #meowtoo

• Like 6

Nope. Circle jerk got hijacked by some corporate interests and moved to another site that my older brother blocks on his network. #sandalsresortandspa

• Like 6

thanks to all the fans who showed up to support the racers at the Wolfcool Invitational Drag Racing Championship in Handbook County. Henry & The Vixen edged out mwn to take the win with a record top speed of 248.98 mph. Dana, Hayzie Bone & Clem Dawg were reppin hard but Ricky Bobby DQ'd in the prelims when his cougar got onto the track. only two events remain before we crown the HHFFSRL series points champion, standings will be posted next week

1%20Wolfcool%20Invitational%20title%20A.jpg

• Like 6

Hey guys, I just totally realized, while I showed a pic of my sweet ride a few threads back, I never described it in great detail. This is because I'm constantly just fucked up from sick raves and exclusive partys for cool people.

It's a 97 Honda Joker. Not seen often anymore due to the INSANE amount of recalls on the car.

It's name (as you see) is MISTA J. The car is in a committed relationship with 2004 a Harley motorcycle.

It has no horn, only a little Clown Squeaker that shoots the driver with water when pressed.

The user manual included in the car HIGHLY recommends embracing chaos before operating the vehicle, and advises extreme caution against being so serious.

I'm not sure how many miles are on the odometer because it only seems to measure the distance between you and "The Batman" at any given moment.

I use this car mostly for Tokyo drifting and the smoke that comes of the tires is actually laughing gas which is actually quite fun.

I hope you all have enjoyed hearing about my pride and joy.

Good luck in the up coming races.

and .... just have fun out there guys :P

2edb23d16eb90d8df7546d25dff63645--green-stripes-jokers.jpg

• Like 5

i guess i didn't polish and wax my car enough because it appears that i had too much DRAG

that's why i lost

• Like 6

Hey folks you hear this, did anyone happen to see the news.

Trump or should I say DRUMPF has his first presidential physical today.

Results are trickling in, looks like they found his CRANIUM embedded in his POSTERIOR. Don't know about you lot but that sounds a little abnormal to me!!

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this