Episode 325 - The Comaterium

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 811 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

Phil Rosenthal, Andy Daly, Katie Dippold and Ari Voukydis join Matt Besser this week for scenes about restaurant patrons ordering as a collective, injured schoolkids with fantastical excuses, and an attempted apology for driving through a barbershop. Plus, a teacher pays a visit to an archaic school board and a villager speaks out against the penis artwork spreading through his town.

(0:37-14:30) Intro Discussion- ‘Sharing Food at a Restaurant’ – A group attempts to find a meal that they
all want to share in a trendy restaurant.

(14:35-25:31) Twitter Suggestion- ‘Cafetorium’- A school nurse struggles to discover if their student’s
wild injuries are real.

(27:40-35:22) Question from Listener- ‘When Was the Last Time You Lost Your Temper?’- A group of
raccoons who run a business collecting people’s old food from their house.

(35:28-47:31) Man on the Street Interview- ‘Interview with an Hair Stylist’- A man who ran his car
through a hair salon’s wall will not apologize for doing so.

(48:24-1:02:47) Grandma’s Memory Book- ‘Grandma’s Old Letters’- A principle tries to reign in the
teachers punishments of the students.

(1:02:54-1:11:52) Crap on Youtube- ‘Penis Art in Bhutan’- A town hall meeting to discuss the rules and
regulations of the penis art within the town.

#2 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,464 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

"What could the spirits do that would be worse than covering the town in penises?"

#3 Chester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationOblivion

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

I'm no expert, but Andy Daly seems to me to be the most talented improviser working today.

#4 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

They all were at the top of their game, I felt, barnburner of an ep.
Fave line - "You thrown a snowball at me, I will give you that finger."
Cool to hear Besser take a fellow co-host's live advice to heart (again) and changing his side project name to Professor Besser.

#5 EvanPuke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

"Help!" had me rollin

#6 tittefan420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:21 PM

Andy's my fave... besides Ian and Matt of course.