🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 180 - Howling II: Your Sister Is a Werewolf: LIVE!

ATTN: Anyone signing up to shit on a HDTGM guest…

Your post will be deleted on sight, period.

If you insist, your account will be closed.

Don't bother wasting your time or mine.

bVsKf1l.gif

• Like 6

oh well Tig wasn't my fave guest let's leave it there

I have to admit that when the guest an episode or two ago admitted to falling asleep while attempting to watch the movie, it was kind of funny, cutesy, and a nice subtle dig at the movie itself, although in the back of my mind I thought it was also kind of tacky that she didn't bother to go back and actually watch the movie that would be the main subject of the podcast she was appearing on.

This week the "joke" of sleeping through it was worn out. So much of what Tig did wrong was just having unlucky timing. There might also be something in there about her not being "cutesy" enough to get away with it like that earlier guest was.

It happening two episodes in a row is pretty bad. They should probably just make a side mention to the guests when they first agree to go on to please rewatch anything they sleep through.

I'm really missing June.

• Like 1

Smurfs episode, Paul Scheer: “well we all watched the movie, that’s the first prerequisite.”

Smurfs episode, Paul Scheer: “well we all watched the movie, that’s the first prerequisite.”

Are we doing this, really?

• Like 3