🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 181.5 - Minisode 181.5

Suicide booths, what do you get a dude for Valentine’s Day, and more on this week’s minisode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Freejack, opens up the Mail Bag, and the Movie Bitches review Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Plus, important info on next week’s movie!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

You can see Jason, June, and Paul in The Disaster Artist in theaters now.

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on A Futile and Stupid Gesture, Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, Opening Night, and Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The Good Place, The House, The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

Don't forget, Jason is also in "The Night Before", the underappreciated christmas movie starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, and Anthony Mackie.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH THE ROCK STAR EPISODE IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!

God I forgot how terrible this loose telling of Judas Priest's history in the 90s.

• Like 2

God I forgot how terrible this loose telling of Judas Priest's history in the 90s.

I am going to be insufferable in that thread

• Like 3

Maybe the Rock Star episode is only gong to be 3 minutes long.

so for it to be exactly 25 days nobody can watch the movie and the episode has to go a little somnething like ...

adverts ... intro ... theme song ... "hello people of earth! ... this has been an earwolf production ... "

boom 25 days!!

fingers crossed

• Like 4

Holy shit, The_Triple_Lindy, our Thor's Ladder scenario got straight tooken!

It was only a matter of time before this happened, someone sees something on the board, and then calls up 619-PAULS-ASS and just regurgitates it.

• Like 3

Based off those Chicago date hints, I would say it's probably in JUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE

Holy shit, The_Triple_Lindy, our Thor's Ladder scenario got straight tooken!

WHAT?!?

39273339255_bc1d86a0f3.jpg

I mean, it's a pretty straightforward take, someone else was bound to get there, too.

But still, you and I know the truth about whose foot really crushed Paul's mind grapes, tayloranne ;)

EDIT: Since someone ganked our C/O, I think it's only fair that we take credit for that Nunder Cover 2 poster he flipped out over.

That was us, Paul. You're welcome.

• Like 6

Considering how much I love Judas Priest, I probably will be too....

giphy.gif

It's just gonna be talking about Metal the entire time, fuck the movie

• Like 3

Hey Paul, considering Denis Leary's demonstrable proclivity for ripping people off (does anyone remember Bill Hicks?), I'd say help yourself to his ideas.

big shout out to my sister and her terrible taste in movies 17 years ago ... found this in a bag in the attic ... same place i found the crossroads dvd

QcUBWJk.jpg

is this the first Jennifer Aniston movie they've covered? (besides mac & me)

• Like 1

I am so happy this movie is being done, this is the best thing for me outside of Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and Ready to Rumble.

It was only a matter of time before this happened, someone sees something on the board, and then calls up 619-PAULS-ASS and just regurgitates it.

Yeah, same thing happened to me with recognizing that Young Jimmy Smits was the guy from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Though I suppose I'm not sure if that person actually read the board.

• Like 1

In honor of Rockstar, I was just curious, are there any bands out there on your “must buy” list? By which I mean, without hearing a note of music, if so-and-so is releasing new material, you’re buying the album.

I’ll extend this question to include any artists work (i.e. actors/directors/authors etc)

• Like 3

In honor of Rockstar, I was just curious, are there any bands out there on your “must buy” list? By which I mean, without hearing a note of music, if so-and-so is releasing new material, you’re buying the album.

Short answer? No.

I abide by Sickboy's Unifying Theory. If I really like a band, it's for work that they've done in the past. Chances are they'll never replicate it, or even come close. This is somewhat less true for books and film, but still, pretty true.

Short answer? No.

I abide by Sickboy's Unifying Theory. If I really like a band, it's for work that they've done in the past. Chances are they'll never replicate it, or even come close. This is somewhat less true for books and film, but still, pretty true.

Lol - Wow! Now *that’s* pessimism! So, like, every time a band you like releases a new album they have to prove themselves to you all over again?

I’ll extend this question to include any artists work (i.e. actors/directors/authors etc)

Eisley & Foo Fighters without hesitation.

• Like 3

Lol - Wow! Now *that’s* pessimism! So, like, every time a band you like releases a new album they have to prove themselves to you all over again?

The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than futile and hopeless labor...

Pearl Jam and Kendrick Lamar. Paul McCartney still but that's out of obligation more than enjoyment anymore.

For directors, Spielberg for sure.

• Like 2