🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
urinalcake

Pro Version: Teaser Freezer - Slender Man

The boys play ying to one another's steamy yang in an effort to expose the seedy underside of hollywoo; the left coasts infatuation with and corporate sponsorship of: slender man.

#boschisagreatboy

• Like 6

I sent this card to the boys and signed it from all of us. If anyone doesn't like it just ask them to cross out your name. You should see how crazy I made all of your signatures, while writing some of them I was even saying your names in a really silly voice that I think will come through on the card.

29v7r5i.png

• Like 6

oh this is just what i need to get in the mood for tonight (if you know what I mean ;) )

• Like 5

A student asked me if I had someone to date for Valentine's day today. "No," I smiled, "I have 300,000."

I consider everyone who listens to this as my date and reckon the listenership is around 300,000

• Like 9

A haiku for Bosch.

Bosch has been accused

Scott Ankermann's plush torn head

No justice today

Happy valentines day boys.

#boschisagreatboy

• Like 7

#boschisagreatboy

IS THAT A SHIRT!?

i smell a multi-thousand dollar t-shirt partnership in the making!

• Like 2

you bet your sweet sweet ass its a shirt. its also a sweatshirt, a poster, a keychain, a coozie, a mug, a mousepad, an ice scraper, a rear window decal, a draw string sports bag, a divot tool, a five gallon bucket, a coaster, a stress ball, a flashlight, a lunch pale, a whistle, an insulated bottle, a desk clock, a handheld fan, sunglasses, a clipboard, a lanyard, a magnet, a towel, a ruler, a nice watch, a ball and cup game, an oven mit, a laptop bag, an umbrella, a frisbee, a reusable grocery bag, a collapsable camping chair, a set of grilling utensils, a tin of assorted popcorn, a toilet seat cover, a DOG BOWL and a URINALCAKE.

If you guys need me I'll be on my yacht with all my best friends and scott and paul as waiters teaching seth godin how to get rich without doing stuff.

#urinalcakeisarichboy

• Like 4

DhPeJuZ.png

I had to screenshot this captcha. This just proves how common the knowledge of Bosch being a good boy is.

#ItWasJoshNotBosch

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this