🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 33 - Katie Dippold - Spotlight On: Denise Fawmnst

This week, Marissa and Listler welcome on Denise Fawmnst (Katie Dippold), the inhabitant of the Marina del Rey Murder House! Denise talks about how she found a body underneath her wallpaper and the strenuous relationship she has with the phantom that lives in her home. Plus, we hear the problem with The Crown and people with excuses during What’s Cheesing You, and the gals help a DACA recipient with their uncertain future during Lister’s Love Lockdown. Finally, Marissa and Listler get to know the real Denise – sans ghosts – during Spotlight On.

This episode sort of felt like it was supposed to be the premise for a Ghostbusters sequel that isn't getting made because the first one wasn't successful enough. Having a bit more of a story and some more room to breathe than a typical episode was really fun.

Jessica's genuine terror at anything even tangentially spooky will never stop being hilarious.

• Like 1

also the bonus Listler's Lockdown is amazing...

the caller who was like 'oh hi Gutters, I love you" and Marisa's reaction to her is probably gonna get me fired, I'm laughing so hard

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this