🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 226 - Tom Scharpling, Our Third Host

"I got a good feeling about this one," I say as I'm tasting an award-winning chili in a chili cook-off, while also thinking about this episode.

• Like 9

82 minutes! Susan, push my calls this this AM to next week, something's come up.

Ziiiiiiiiip

• Like 9

kinda surprised we didn't get another Ryan Gaul ep this week. my prediction? they both recorded a wintergreen episode with him coming out between 2019-2021

• Like 8

Ooh, mixing it up with the hosts this week! I like it, and I hope Ku is enjoying having a week off. We'll still miss you, Kuku!

• Like 11

Hey folks did you hear the news did anyone hear about this?

Sean Clements was excited about this new Marvel movie and tried to catch it on opening weekend.

Yeah you heard me right he tried to adopt the black panther! This guy loves stray cats! Jk

• Like 7

Everyone must have been wearing their "funny scarves"...TIGHTLY because this episode was funny.

• Like 8

UIjYgc4.jpg

a real headline that I saw. Just gotta ask... have they considered FRANCE?? Know there's a lot of CHICKENS over there!!

anyway I've traveled in the UK and France lovely places, the both of them fully recommend. Beautiful countries.

• Like 8

hope the pengest munch guy is taking this all right

• Like 11

We all know how great calling Earwolf staff "boy" is thanks to Sean blazing that trail all the way back in Episode 40 with Intern Andy, and dang if Sean wasn't gracious enough today to quietly let Tom use his bit. Just a Tied-For-#1-Host helping a Fourth-Best-Host find his way, another everyday act of heroism by our Boys

• Like 7

Lotta Scranton talk here and as a Scrantonite, I really could have given some sage wisdom here. I mean they were right on the money, Tom Hesser Chevrolet is bad and will likely NEVER recover from this.

• Like 8

I'm going to briefly brake character to say sincerely, when Scharpling wouldn't stop saying "boy" I laughed so hard I cried.

A grown ass man,

sitting in his car alone over his lunch hour,

in the parking lot of his work,

LOSING HIS SHIT!

Okay, now I'll put the mask of a rave monster/party boye back on.

Eyyy B)

• Like 8

Holy crap, I've only been gone for like, a year, and Dalton goes from looking like American Psycho to looking like a young Charlie Manson!

Just wanted to pop in and say I still love the show and listen every day. Chef Kevin is too big for his britches, so its good that he got taken down a peg. Tom is also too big for HIS britches, so I think Intern Andy needs to come back and bust him down next. I guess that's it.

• Like 10

Hey I made an edit of chef Kevin’s podcast, put it on the subreddit too, but thought I should share it here as well..

Enjoy!

• Like 11

Hey I made an edit of chef Kevin’s podcast, put it on the subreddit too, but thought I should share it here as well..

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/RYt1KozWXCY

Damn son, that's dope.

Thank you for this

• Like 6

Wow. 235 views thus far for IR Nerds' vid. That makes it a full blown viral sensation. Pizza Rat? EAT HIS DUST!! Rebecca Black? INTO THE MUD!!

• Like 6

Wow. 235 views thus far for IR Nerds' vid. That makes it a full blown viral sensation. Pizza Rat? EAT HIS DUST!! Rebecca Black? INTO THE MUD!!

So this is what chocolate rain feels like. God damnit! I am a human being not just a viral video!

Also when do the boucu dollores start rolling in?

• Like 8

boucu dollores

lol what the hell are you talking about

• Like 10

1,205 views! Our boy IRE 'bout to get one of those gold youtube buttons to display in his mazerati he uses to drive to the BANK stuffed up with dollores!

• Like 4

Dalton. You want me to start the thread for episode 227, or you got this one?

• Like 4