🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 227 - Claudia O'Doherty, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by CLAUDIA O’DOHERTY from “Love” to help them read their new surf movie written by their friend.

• Like 9

Beef Ace is downloading this backwards on an upside down computer monitor so he can hear it while walking his dingo.

Can't wait for him to translate for me.

• Like 6

Now that I'm a Stitcher Premium subscriber, I can barely stomach listening to this free garbage like a peasant. Excuse me while I go wash my hands of this filth with an episode of Teachers Lounge

• Like 10

Now that I'm a Stitcher Premium subscriber, I can barely stomach listening to this free garbage like a peasant. Excuse me while I go wash my hands of this filth with an episode of Teachers Lounge

You mean there are people who don't have a stitcher premium subscription? Ahahha, that's rich! Just like me, heh heh

swirls his brandy snifter and straightens monocle

Yes, I realize it's 6:00 am and I just woke up. It's breakfast brandy

• Like 6

oh yes, an episode with musical cues. sean is extra scampish today and not a sweetie as usual.

• Like 8

If you're hoping to liven up your Oscar party this weekend with a themed menu, buddy have I got a bulleted list fo ryou:

• Phantom Bread
  • Challah Me By Your Name
  • Naankirk
  • The Crepe of Water
  • The Darkest Flour (this is a pumpernickel or other dark rye)
  • The Rolls
  • Three Croissants Outside Ebbing Missouri
  • Get Oat-bread

Enjoy!

• Like 11

If you're hoping to liven up your Oscar party this weekend with a themed menu, buddy have I got a bulleted list fo ryou:

• Phantom Bread
  • Challah Me By Your Name
  • Naankirk
  • The Crepe of Water
  • The Darkest Flour (this is a pumpernickel or other dark rye)
  • The Rolls
  • Three Croissants Outside Ebbing Missouri
  • Get Oat-bread

Enjoy!

sounds like the dinner theme will be the yeast of our problems come sunday evening

• Like 8

Wow this episode syncs perfectly with side B of "Dark Side of the Moon." Love the new direction of the show, it's a bit more heady and ethereal but it really trips me out and I can't wait to see how much further Sean and Hayes can push this podcasting medium. Incredible shit. Will definitely be revisiting this one a few times to pick out ALL of the easter eggs hidden in here.

• Like 13

Hayes hesitatingly mentioned the word

"skellington"

and it's like the

skellington

floodgates broke, I've never felt so blessed during my AM drive time commute

• Like 5

Wow, I was floored by Hayes's spelling style. This guy articulates!

He should get his own hit tv show, AP Spelling (or spellington?)

• Like 7

Hey guys and gals,

First time viewer here. Great movie!

--Hagbard

P.S. Anyone else notice how Sean said Bosch eats bones just to scare away any skellingtons tuning in?

• Like 7

Do you think it bothers or impresses Sean more that Hayes is just as good at improv?

• Like 7

THE WEEK I LOSE MY PHONE!

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS.

THE WEEK I LOOSE MY GADAM PHONE MY FAVORITE FEMALE AUSTRALIAN COMEDIAN IS THE GUEST.

I'm sitting here stuck, not able to listen to my favorite pcast and my favorite pcast guest. Just KNOWING the forums are having a rich and cultured conversation.

I finally did recover my phone and will start catching up on forum posts. I haven't read any posts yet and I'm sure it's filled with worried posts wondering why Jay Rundo hasnt contributed yet this week.

Updates to follow.

Update

No one was wondering about me

Edited by Jay Rundo
  • Like 7

oh yes, an episode with musical cues. sean is extra scampish today and not a sweetie as usual.

Yes he is.

• Like 5