🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NameThatPunky

Kulap is leaving the show

This will probably be covered on tomorrow's show, but Kulap has posted that it will be her last episode. The show is supposed to go on without her.

I'm very bummed to say the least. I hope everything's ok.

What a sucker punch, I'm curious as to why, and who'll replace her. Alternated between the old and new eps last year, and while it's changed, it hasn't lost any of the charm and humor.

Have to be glad Howard is keeping it afloat. Seeing how she's proven, Ele Woods would be my replacement guess, as well as my vote.

End of an era, but there's always the archives which probably 2% ever finished.

• Like 2

When you change the players it'll be a different show either way, but there's no reason not to believe this could mean a great second wind for the show, as evidenced by the usually awesome WC? female guest hosts. It was inevitable something like this would happen, so for it not to end feels like a bonus. Plus she would have never gone without leaving it in safe hands.

I don't see how it moves on without Ku. No offense at all to Howard. I'd rather it just be a different show.

The episodes with guest hosts (April Richardson, Natasha Leggero, Emily V. Gordon, Ele Woods) are among my favorites. Ku's great but the show can go on. I hope it does.

Sign in to follow this