🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrillGrungerson

Master Class Season 2 guest wishlist

let's stick with the antagonizing guests and go with tom scharpling

• Like 4

a couple very good choices by some very good boys. Shelby Fero, PFT, and Beck Bennett would also have been accepted

• Like 4

i think hayes should get to host season 2. its only fair.

• Like 6

a couple very good choices by some very good boys. Shelby Fero, PFT, and Beck Bennett would also have been accepted

I have a cool 20 to slip into the Venmo of anyone who gets Beck Bennett to do this (wink wink ;) ;) , Sean)

• Like 3

I was imagining a comedian called Ma' Mitchell last night. She's a sort of physical comedian - always smacking her "damn kids" - and tripping over phone wires and stuff. Very, very funny. She's endlessly complaining about her wimp husband, 'Len', who's a "good fir nothin' piece a trash with girly hands!", and one of her catchphrases is maybe "the exit is that-a-way, Len". She's got two sons, quarterback-hamburger types, called 'Studly' and 'Dean', and they love their mother dearly. This woman is "built like a linebacker" but takes care of her hair, makeup, etc. A sort of ageing southern belle who loves beer and whatnot. She does stand-up, hosts SNL, and is working on an HBO special with 'Larry the Cable Guy', who she calls "her road husband", but it's totally platonic and you can tell. She loves Len, really.

I'd really like to hear Ma' Mitchell on the show!

• Like 5

I hope not doughboy Mitch. I don't even want to think about the rifts that might cause...

• Like 6

greggy

• Like 6

Tim god dam Heidecker

• Like 3