🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

The Season 2 Teaser Episode

Welcome to the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Season 2 teaser episode with Matt Gourley and Andy Daly. Special guest/podcast King Scott Aukerman joins Andy & Matt to discuss why the previous pilots from Season 1 were not picked up and the new submitted podcast pilots whose hosts have oddly enough taken advantage of the open door policy on Comedy Bang! Bang! Listen to Season 2 starting Thursday, March 8th on Stitcher Premium! For a free month trial, go to stitcherpremium.com/andy and use promo code ‘ANDY’.

• Like 2

:o

This is amazing news. Thank you.

( Travel Bug with August Lindt is one of my favorite bits of entertainment ever )

• Like 4

I would gladly listen to an entire podcast series that was nothing but Andy and Matt telling Scott about various extravagant ways they spent Earwolf's money.

• Like 7

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 6

Season 1 was great! Four long years of holding my breath for a second season has finally paid off!

• Like 1

just popping in to say i'm kicking the habit, no more podcasts for me, no sir, i'm done. Wait, what's this? New Andy Daly Pip Pop Pup!? I'M RUINED!!!!