🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 4 — Desert Vacation

Welcome back to improv4humans! Danielle Schneider is not an alien, Billy Merritt is not a robot, and Andy Daly is not an animal so they have been assembled for one purpose and for one purpose only: For improv! As always, you can keep up with Matt on Twitter @MattBesser - and if you like the music you heard this week, check out Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Last week's episode was listed as episode 4; this week's episode is listed as episode 3.

Wait, so I'm not supposed to go to funerals solely for the purpose of gloating? Uh, oh.

My only regret is that Swarm of Locusts Cupcake Delivery probably won't be a real thing.

I get lahavada when i get into my bathing suit just thinkin of a sea monster! haha fucking fantastic episode

watch out for big brother's sun tan lotion

Andy Daly's referee character is probably my favorite character to come out of this so far, I could see him being developed and fleshed out further.

"Cut to the house of the multiple referee"

Cut to me spitting milk on my computer monitor. Thanks for nothing Besser

The show is only getting better. I missed Chad this week, but Danielle and Billy were excellent, and Andy Daly cannot speak without it being funny. And of course, Besser for president.

Last week's episode was listed as improv4humans; this week's episode is listed as improv4humans.

"How old are you girls?"
"We're 16!"
"Oh - I gotta make a ruling... that's okay!"

"Rivers of Lava! Rivers of Lava Plumbing!" made laugh so I hard at work I had to pretend I was coughing.... love this podcast! Everyone is hilarious.... and Andy Daly should be in every episode IMO, he's perfect at this!

"Where? I don't see it."

After right-clicking (and then Save Link As...) on the Download MP3, the file name shows up as "I4H_3_MAIN_EDIT_EDIT".

[attachment=11254,289]

This show is so great. Andy Daly should be on every week and the Multiple Referee needs to make an appearance on CBB. Also please have Eddie Pepitone on, also Todd Glass, and Howard Kremer... Well there's a lot of people I'd like to see on this show.

I went into this podcast entirely prepared for a sea monster. BIG BROTHER HAS RUINED MY LIFE.

Matt's D&D story was so good. I love heart-breaking tales of D&D. And the improv that came out of it was good too!

Everybody's mentioning the multiple referee. I am too. Amazing!

The Multiple Referee and Desert Vacation sketches are still two of the finest pieces of comedy to grace my earholes in my admittedly short life.