Episode 154 - Baskin-Robbins (w/ Tony Hale, Eugene Cordero, Tawny Newsome, Little Janet Varney)

5 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,717 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:00 AM

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes gigglers and laughers to Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guest is actor and comedian Tony Hale of Arrested Development and Veep! Tony chats about whether or not he would invite himself somewhere, the size of a party mattering to him, and not wanting to be sit next to strangers at a wedding. Then, they are joined by Eugene Cordero, Tawny Newsome, and Little Janet Varney, to improvise a story set in a Baskin-Robbins. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!
listen to carmen christopher on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Colfax McLiverneck

El Duque de Maiz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Jemeniah Sellemander. Yes.

#3 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:27 PM

This was great, and I'm glad Paul pointed out that Eugene barely talked, because I was wondering what the hell was going on.

#4 yeah toast!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:48 PM

Nooooooooo the Sketchfest show was so good! Pretty cool of them to do another pod together though. I'm gonna consider this one the b-b-b-bonus :D

#5 Mathey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

#6 maple stirrup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYeonggwang-gun, South Korea

Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:17 PM

This was delightful and honestly, any episode with Janet Varney is one of my favourites.