đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
DaltonMaltz

Episode 228 - Peter Serafinowicz and Griffin Newman, Our Junket Friends

Sean and Hayes have a new way to get good guests with PETER SERAFINOWICZ and GRIFFIN NEWMAN from The Tick.

• Like 10

sometimes, i like to pretend that when hayes and sean say "the office," they're actually saying my username :)

• Like 9

LOL this ep is SO me.

• Like 5

my sd card on my phone bit the dust, and it was formatted as internal so I can't listen yet as I want to try and recover my photos off of it before I tell my phone the bad news.

anyway haven't listened yet but I might have something with Serafinowicz and Seraph (meaning angelic) if he , i dunno, acts nice or looks like he's glowing or something? might not shake out but I'll let you know

• Like 6

side note, did this ep not show up on sticher for anyone else?

I had to resort to listening to it straight off the earwolf website.

• Like 4

Oo big whiff, Jonah Raydio podcast decided to take their talents to MaxFun and not Earwolf. Shit's finished y'all

• Like 7

i didn't see split, so i didn't get the reference. but i did read the plot synopsis so i bet a transcript of this ep would cracking my shit up

• Like 6

good posts this week, lads. expect an envelope in your mailbox later this week.

• Like 7

[drops veil of irony for a moment] I was really impressed with Mr. Serafinowicz's range and gameness here, very excited to see what's next from this young man

• Like 5

[drops veil of irony for a moment] I was really impressed with Mr. Serafinowicz's range and gameness here, very excited to see what's next from this young man

Yeah some serious chops on that guy. Really talented

• Like 4

guess who is back on the forums again!! i would like to say that this show is good.

now i bet you all were wondering where i was for the better part of a year, and i will be happy to tell you where:

i was in hawaii hunting snakes with my good friends who are in the CIA and they TOLD me to do this as a secret special assignment. they also said “no online posting about your favorite show on any websites” and that is why i could not tell you where i was. i am sorry that i made so many of you worry about me and my personal health and workout routine but this was a sacrifice i had to make for my country. and GUESS WHAT

i got a lotta dead snakes

• Like 6

how long would it be if you tied them all together?

• Like 6

i got a lotta dead snakes

how long would it be if you tied them all together?

This reminded me of a classic movie scene from my childhood.

Even as a little boy who wanted to be a big boy it always cracked me up seeing him bundle up a rope of seemingly dead snakes and saying "I'm not gonna hurt you!" and then kills the heck outta them if they weren't dead already.

(dang it, the time stamp didn't work for me. It's at 20:16)

• Like 6

ah, a simpler time when every single musclebound hollywood male was 'roided out of their mind

• Like 3