🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 229 - Anders Holm, Our Close Friend Again

Sean and Hayes welcome ANDERS HOLM from the new show Champions on NBC into the studio to talk about a certain kind of script that is interesting.

• Like 7

Great description salty dalt.

I hope we dive further into Anders relationship with his father. Much was left unexplored.

• Like 6

i played soccer in high school with a guy named anders, and opposing announcers would always say "ann-ders" during lineup introductions. i hope anders holm wasn't subjected to the same kind of torment in high school.

• Like 5

Anyone else worried that maybe this episode was *TOO* funny?

• Like 10

Thanks to these guys' help I was able to write a pret-tay noi-zay spec for The F Bomb, and it got picked up (natch). Spoiler alert for season 3: if Niles can't beat em he's gonna join em

VAt4rfl.png

• Like 6

hope everyone in the room got paid for the spec script or Jack Allison will be all over your ass

• Like 7

Great ep. I have to admit that working as an Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, that Simple Contacts ad was a real emotional rollercoaster ride for me. For a hot minute, I thought The Boys were coming after my livelihood. It was very upsetting and honestly had me questioning my entire life . Thank goodness that in the end they did in fact endorse eye exams because I am way too old to start over again.

PS- can I get more info on this eye removal machine because my office definitely doesn't have one and it sounds awesome.

• Like 7

I identify as a kitchen sink full of week old milk glasses

so brave

• Like 5

For some reason I keep saying "tread lightly wave smashah" from when Claudia O'Doherty was on the show.

I don't know why.

• Like 5