🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 536 - Live from SXSW 2018

Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany joins Scott and his intern Gino Lambardo on Comedy Bang! Bang! live from SXSW 2018 in Austin, Texas! They chat about tattoos, Boston accents, and what Tatiana has to say to her haters. Then, Scott’s nephew Todd arrives to make a big announcement about his recent 23andMe results. Later, publicist Scott Jeffries stops by to promote a new indie movie that is directed by Steven Spielberg. Plus, former Deputy Assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka crashes the show to talk about his short time working for the White House.

I love b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s eps and I love James Adomian and I love that he's been on more often recently and I love you and I'm in love with you.

• Like 2

Pretty sure it's scientifically impossible to make a less-than-stellar episode with Gino.

• Like 1

Seeing the line-up I wished PFT was there, but very VERY happy with Scheer's appearance. Knocked it out of the park. Love him.

I love all of you.

• Like 1

Seeing the line-up I wished PFT was there, but very VERY happy with Scheer's appearance. Knocked it out of the park. Love him.

I love all of you.

We love you more, NotQuiteOnTopic.

Sign in to follow this