🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 156 - A Sunken Livering Room From A Multi-Camera TV Set

Paul F. Tompkins flirts with his listeners as he welcomes them back to Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guests are Lauren Lapkus, Mary Holland, Erin Whitehead, and Stephanie Allynne of Wild Horses! They chat about what they would be up to in 1967 San Francisco, a young Erin talking to heart shaped photos of Christian Slater that were above her bed, and Mary’s love of Medieval Times. Then, they improvise a story set in A Sunken Livering Room From A Multi-Camera TV Set. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

This one had me actually doubled over with laughter - the interview was great, the improv was bananas.

"Your mom is great!"

"That's why I married her!"

THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 1

HOW ARE WE JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS NEW SCOTT/PAUL/LAUREN PODCAST???

Also, this was very good.

• Like 1

This was insane, but the Conan episode ( on Wild Horses Live at Largo ) is INSANE. Mary Hollands " i think it's weird " had me pausing/rewinding the pod multiple times.

Wild Horses are great.

• Like 1

Them girls done broke the Silly-Meter!

I went to the Conan taping, it was so much fun in person! (Also went to the Mantzoukas one last week.) They're so fun to see live.

Loved this ep too. I couldn't decide if they were truly baffled by the time jump buttons or were screwing with Paul's rules. Haha

Also, that Aukerman/PFT/Lapkus podcast is my new favorite thing ever (I haven't heard it and have no clue when we will).

Sign in to follow this