• LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

ladies and, ah, germs, heh heh heh, i would like to welcome you all to page 2

#22 idkmybffjill?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:21 PM

I can’t help but feel somewhat responsible for this.

I haven’t listened to this episode yet, I’m still in summer 2016, no spoilers plz.

#23 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:00 PM

Excerpt from music producer Tom Wilson's autobiography:

"One of the albums I produced was "Th* T*m*s Th*y *r* *-Ch*ng*n'" by B*b Dyl*n (legal threats were given if some specific information wasn't censored). He came to me with a song he called "Boots of Shiny Metal". I asked him what it was about and he pointed down to his feet. "Please direct your ocular organs in this direction. I greatly approve of my creator's choice of mobility." he said. I read the lyrics and changed a few words around and suggested that these new lyrics would be more relatable to his audience. A dull glow flickered rapidly from behind his eyes, and a slight buzz came from his chest. "I find this agreeable. I will now adjust the programming for this musical sequence and enable it to accept this data." We went into the studio and B*b nailed it in one take!

#24 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:42 AM

yessssss i was wondering if the saga would continue. i can help out with the "bot" dylan research if you'd like, henry, but i understand if you want all the credit for your game-changing discoveries

#25 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

Oh, by all means. I'm only sharing evidence as I find it, and any and all are welcome to share their own findings as well. He's gotten away with his fraudulent persona for too long, and it's time the people know the truth.

#26 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:15 AM

Serious post

I could beat up anyone on the forums especially joe, locate his weak points within seconds, take him down, nullify him. Not an issue. Batista bomb
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#27 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:55 AM

i come pre-beat up
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week greggy and the POWER WARRIORZ Dairy Pillows, CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD, Just Add Pepper, Houston, Joe McGurl, and RanRan joined forces to talk about their gamer history and what they’re looking forward to in the world of gaming.

#28 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

View Posthonlads, on 29 March 2018 - 07:15 AM, said:

Serious post

I could beat up anyone on the forums especially joe, locate his weak points within seconds, take him down, nullify him. Not an issue. Batista bomb

I'm laughing just imagining this. The fact that you think you are dextrous enough to avoid the people's elbow that I would drop on you from the top rope. I am so fast and you would never stand a chance. Pathetic.
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#29 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

View PostJoe McGurl, on 29 March 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

I'm laughing just imagining this. The fact that you think you are dextrous enough to avoid the people's elbow that I would drop on you from the top rope. I am so fast and you would never stand a chance. Pathetic.

This would drive me to buy a bumper sticker that reads "Not my elbow" because I believe honlads to be a good guy. I might also be egging it on because I wanna see a good fight.

#30 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:24 PM

Dont make me laff, mcgurl
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#31 mwn

problem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

Joe has a big feather and he's tickling honlads feet to make him laugh. honlads is making a big show of being brave but everyone knows it's only a matter of time. big muscles flexing everywhere on both of these boys. soft breeze blows through an open window, sunlight dancing on the sheets around them. a perfect moment in time

@

#32 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

Hayes Artfully Punctures Purple Yellow Egg Aside Sean The Easter Rabbit

Posted Image

#33 Henry

Hey guys

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:55 PM

Charlie, my dear boy! I was just wondering where you've been.

#34 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:03 AM

all this talk of muscles and flexing and punching is getting me all hot and bothered

#35 Aldous Vega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:01 AM

oh no Harmontown .....love Spencer, many things i like about Dan.... doing a rip off santa man "me undies ad", and did a Super Mario sound drop like Doughboys....

#36 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:33 PM

Are you freaking kidding me? Dan Harmon has the Ryan Gaul to rip off the freaking boys, especially after that nasty Poisson de Abril trick about Rick and Morty?

We'll see who's whiting wongs after I'm through with his punk-ass, and sorry Chris I know you don't like that kind of language but it's how I really feel!