🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 32 — Power

Kanye West warned us about it, Snap! has got it, and Iggy Pop has it in raw form. Power, my friends. What is it and how do you get it? Find out as we bring Dictator of the Week's Aurora Nibley into the hatch to tell us about the abuse and corruption of power.

Geez, if Aaron had a job on some podcast as the guy who finds clips, you'd think he'd be good at it by now. Zing!
(I kid, I kid, I mostly kid.)

I had nachos haha i'm so glad this podcast exists otherwise my week would suck more than it does thank you! great episode!

Aaron regularly sucks on his own fingers "for comfort" ?? (::shudder::)

Also what the fuck, this is not a vocab word....it's a fictional attack from a video game. Next week's vocab word, 'tatsumaki senpukyaku'! Aaron step up yo game

I really liked the guest today. Her knowledge was prolific and her sense of hunor matched really well. I thought she was an all around classy broad.

Turns out Aaron has been too busy playing street fighter and didn't have time to find a real vocab word. Although when he said it was the word I assumed it had a real meaning and wasn't just some gibberish that Ryu says. Jokes on me.

p.s. Everytime Aaron speaks now I assume he is doing so while attempting to devour his own hands.

Just got my certificate in the mail today for sponsoring this episode! So cool. If you haven't donated yet listeners, you should. My certificate was signed by the Prof. Blastoff folks, as well as the Sklars, Scott Aukerman, Patton Oswalt and more! Thanks again!

I really enjoyed this episode. I've had a fascination for strange dictators since reading the annual dictator rankings in Parade Magazine as a kid. (I'm a little ashamed to admit I read Parade.)

Also, I fully support the Neil deGrasse Tyson Twitter campaign. It'd be amazing to get him on the show!

Sign in to follow this