31 replies to this topic

#21 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:43 AM

Ugh I'm so frustrated by the show they spent so much time reminding everyone of Sassy Snugglefarts's backstory they barely get a chance to get into any new stuff. Remember the old days, bro? Just used to be comedy people trying to make each other laugh not friggin launch a spin off podcast on an improvised universe. That said Sassy's mysterious parentage is pretty intriguing

#22 Mediocre Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

View Postnohorseman, on 18 April 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

Ugh I'm so frustrated by the show they spent so much time reminding everyone of Sassy Snugglefarts's backstory they barely get a chance to get into any new stuff. Remember the old days, bro? Just used to be comedy people trying to make each other laugh not friggin launch a spin off podcast on an improvised universe. That said Sassy's mysterious parentage is pretty intriguing

Could not have said it better, my dude. I mean, I get it: when fans see there's a new episode, open up a browser, type in "comedy bang bang", wait for the results to load, click on the official site link, wait for that to load, and then check to see who the guests are because they definitely won't find out in the app they're using to listen to the episode, and they see it's Paul F. Tompkins and Julie Andrews, there are certain expectations that come with that. But dang it let's move it forward a little!

#23 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:19 PM

View Postnohorseman, on 18 April 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

Pro tip: when you're saying a list of something someone can do or some things some one can get, finish the list off with "the works". Talk about a grand finale! Alright catch you all later

What about the whole shabang
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#24 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

View Posthonlads, on 18 April 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

What about the whole shabang

First off, I love it. Second: Whole Shabang Theory? now THAT I'd watch.

#25 urinalcake

threat level yellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

View Postnohorseman, on 18 April 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

First off, I love it. Second: Whole Shabang Theory? now THAT I'd watch.

Whole Shabang theory is my gym. You should join. Promo code: my boyz
Posted Image

#26 the ostrich

father figure to domantas sabonis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:30 AM

View Posturinalcake, on 18 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Whole Shabang theory is my gym. You should join. Promo code: my boyz

Posted Image

#27 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:01 AM

Hoping to be the Valerie Davis nee Bryant of the LA Podcast, someone just point me in the direction of the fan community

#28 Scott X. Watkins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

View PostMediocre Joe, on 18 April 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

... to figure out in-app who showed up that week to play Sassy Snugglefarts or whatever the sh*t

It was probably Lapkus.

#29 KEVIN???

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:54 AM

ummmm Hole Shebangs Theory: the William Hung story. is that something?

#30 ass_chap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

I don't support the paywall, but my uncle is part of Stitcher so whatever.. I do wish doughboys pro was on stitcher however. The regular show has become a huge cussing schtick as of late, so I have to assume they're largely diverting funds and fun exclusively into their premium shit. #HeadDumb
Gender? Yes please.

#31 sheeshkabob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

I love it when Joe Wengert is the guest on whatever show this is. A bonus to tide us over until Boxing Day rolls around.

#32 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

View Postsheeshkabob, on 26 April 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

I love it when Joe Wengert is the guest on whatever show this is. A bonus to tide us over until Boxing Day rolls around.

WHAT da FUGGGGK
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week greggy and the POWER WARRIORZ Dairy Pillows, CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD, Just Add Pepper, Houston, Joe McGurl, and RanRan joined forces to talk about their gamer history and what they’re looking forward to in the world of gaming.