🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 234 - Joe Wengert, Our Contest Maker Friend

The boys Sean and Hayes need JOE WENGERT to help them do a contest to beat another show.

• Like 9

You’re a special talent dalton. Don’t ever change.

• Like 8

woah woah woah the pro version theme in the regular episode? talk about a massive screw-up!

• Like 10

If there’s one thing I hate it’s handouts and if the pro version theme turns up in the feed for poor people again I will be CANCELLING my stitcher subscription effective immediately based on my principles alone. And I don’t WANT to do that! I love the service and it works and I use it to listen to so many good shows and I do use the app and not some unofficial rss hacked up shit someone had to make because it fucking sucks so bad and I love when I open the stitcher app and for some reason there are news stories and shit on the home screen of it so DONT make me do that, don’t force my hand

• Like 14

two weeks in a row where the boys mentioned indiana...................everything is going all according to plan.......

• Like 6

I can't believe it, but they did it again! Another great, C+ episode!

• Like 9

I'm a man of refined taste, so one of my favorite features of the Stitcher app is how saving episodes works. I like to maybe listen to an episode more than once, but after I've listened through the "saved" episode, it gets deleted and needs to be downloaded again before I can listen another time. I don't want to listen to some gross used audio, I paid for this. Mmmm, give me that fresh download!

• Like 7

afYeGf.gif
  • Like 10

Hate to do a "gotcha" Boys, but if you're gonna put additional eps of the podcast on the bargaining table, we're gonna lock you in:

Contract drafted

• Like 7

I'm a man of refined taste, so one of my favorite features of the Stitcher app is how saving episodes works. I like to maybe listen to an episode more than once, but after I've listened through the "saved" episode, it gets deleted and needs to be downloaded again before I can listen another time. I don't want to listen to some gross used audio, I paid for this. Mmmm, give me that fresh download!

i hate hearing all the poor-o's bitch about their data plans.

on another note. is everything ok for you Henry? you look... ill.

• Like 7

i hate hearing all the poor-o's bitch about their data plans.

on another note. is everything ok for you Henry? you look... ill.

Oh come on, you must be negging me or something. I had just gotten my hair did in this picture and wanted to show it off

• Like 6

Hate to do a "gotcha" Boys, but if you're gonna put additional eps of the podcast on the bargaining table, we're gonna lock you in:

Contract drafted

idk how to open this file but the file im imagining rules

• Like 10

You are reading my favorite palindrome right now on tiger Mordor lap. Terrific mind, ear Roy.

Palindromes can be tricky, but I think I got a clever one ready to run through Sam's machine.

• Like 4

So what do you guys think the rules are gonna be?

I've been pouring through the backlogue for the 7th or 8th time and I'm finding that a pattern has started to emerge. I'll report back when my findings are more substantial.

• Like 7

grab a comfy chair cause i got a treat that's gonna knock you right on your tight toned tushies. you thought stitcher was great when you had a data connection? think again. now pay attention cuz this is important: first load up some sweet sweet eppies in your play queue, hit play and head deep underground where the data man can't get ya (or just turn on airplane mode) and let the good times roll. there's no other app, free or paid, that is so dedicated that it will attempt to play those eps despite having no signal and then panic when none of the Hollywood handbooks in your queue can be played (not even the pro versions) and you better believe it tosses them good boys right out of your play queue because of course you don't want to try again later, who the heck has time for that? it is truly an honor to cough up the big bucks to be rewarded for finishing an ep in between subway stations with the startling realization that my play queue is coming apart at the seams (or unstitchered) until i scramble to force quit the app.

hey stitcher, never change,

xoxo

-sous chef kevin

• Like 9

my favorite part of the stitcher app is how i have to manually update my favorites playlist by going to the show's feed and refreshing the page there. and how some shows in my favorites just show up as a grey box. you might say that it's a grey-t feature!

• Like 8

Pro tip: when you're saying a list of something someone can do or some things some one can get, finish the list off with "the works". Talk about a grand finale! Alright catch you all later

• Like 9

Stitcher grants me the opportunity to appreciate that our favorite show always puts the guest's name in the title, as opposed to C. Bang Bang (only checked it out b/c of the ad on HH) where it takes nine years to figure out in-app who showed up that week to play Sassy Snugglefarts or whatever the sh*t

• Like 8

Ugh I'm so frustrated by the show they spent so much time reminding everyone of Sassy Snugglefarts's backstory they barely get a chance to get into any new stuff. Remember the old days, bro? Just used to be comedy people trying to make each other laugh not friggin launch a spin off podcast on an improvised universe. That said Sassy's mysterious parentage is pretty intriguing

• Like 6

Ugh I'm so frustrated by the show they spent so much time reminding everyone of Sassy Snugglefarts's backstory they barely get a chance to get into any new stuff. Remember the old days, bro? Just used to be comedy people trying to make each other laugh not friggin launch a spin off podcast on an improvised universe. That said Sassy's mysterious parentage is pretty intriguing

Could not have said it better, my dude. I mean, I get it: when fans see there's a new episode, open up a browser, type in "comedy bang bang", wait for the results to load, click on the official site link, wait for that to load, and then check to see who the guests are because they definitely won't find out in the app they're using to listen to the episode, and they see it's Paul F. Tompkins and Julie Andrews, there are certain expectations that come with that. But dang it let's move it forward a little!

• Like 7

Pro tip: when you're saying a list of something someone can do or some things some one can get, finish the list off with "the works". Talk about a grand finale! Alright catch you all later

What about the whole shabang

• Like 8

What about the whole shabang

First off, I love it. Second: Whole Shabang Theory? now THAT I'd watch.

• Like 6

First off, I love it. Second: Whole Shabang Theory? now THAT I'd watch.

Whole Shabang theory is my gym. You should join. Promo code: my boyz

• Like 5