๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 384 - New Heights in Terrible Enunciation

Actor and comedian Jon Daly joins Howard and Natasha this week for all the latest charts in pop culture! Jon talks about his Twitter feud with rapper Lil Xan while they count down Billboard 100โ€™s Top 5. Plus, they touch on the wrestler-to-actor trend during the Movie Chart and we get a taste of Jonโ€™s musical diss stylings while the gang counts down their Hot Picks.

Whyyy does this not have any comments? Jon Daly is the best and his Big Baby Aspirin song is amazing! Lil' Xan is so lucky to have such a great dad!!

I know, this line-up is too good to be true and Natasha is a godsend, long may her maternity leave continue. It's great that the Kulap era ended amicably, but it doesn't mean humanity's need for Who Charted diminished one bit.

Jon's song really did win both charts, and great to hear Cyrus is still on top of the game.

As for the dearth of comments, it's probably just reddit's forum-draining ability. I always thought Who Charted lends itself well to a facebook group, just need one enterprising chartist to step it up.

Whyyy does this not have any comments? Jon Daly is the best and his Big Baby Aspirin song is amazing! Lil' Xan is so lucky to have such a great dad!!

People on the Earwolf subreddit loved this ep. These forums seem to be dead :-\

These forums seem to be dead :-\

ย 

For what it's worth, I thought about you when someone mentioned the character Bugs Meany on this week's Threedom. (I might have brought this up in the Threedom forum, if that existed...which sort of brings us back to where we started.)

• Like 1

ย 

For what it's worth, I thought about you when someone mentioned the character Bugs Meany on this week's Threedom. (I might have brought this up in the Threedom forum, if that existed...which sort of brings us back to where we started.)

Ha! I'm flattered. About once a year someone sees my username and recognizes it from the books. That was the first time I heard someone actually reference the character in yeeeears.

Sign in to follow this