25 replies to this topic

#21 i'll hold the mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, US

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Also, all the movies are top to bottom, T to B, GAR-BAGE
Different stories. For different ... things.

#22 grudlian.

Debbie Downer Award Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:53 PM

View Posti'll hold the mike, on 02 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Tonight I will be the guy in the "This guy gets it" T-shirt. (after trying about 10 times to post a link to the image of the shirt I gave up)

If you mean the 7 o'clock show, I might have seen you.

PS: I'm the guy wearing a button up shirt.

#23 grudlian.

Debbie Downer Award Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time at last night's shows. I don't want to spoil any actual content; we can discuss that when the episodes come out.

It was very interesting seeing how it's done live as opposed to just hearing the final product. Not that it's a hard sell here but I highly recommend going if they come near you.

#24 hotironskillet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:04 AM

View Postgrudlian., on 03 June 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time at last night's shows. I don't want to spoil any actual content; we can discuss that when the episodes come out.

It was very interesting seeing how it's done live as opposed to just hearing the final product. Not that it's a hard sell here but I highly recommend going if they come near you.

As I described it to someone when I got home "It was like listening to the podcast, but 100 times better."

#25 i'll hold the mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, US

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

Soooooo many things to talk about. The Blues Brothers 2000 one in particular is going to be epic.
Different stories. For different ... things.

#26 gigitastic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

I had the most AMAZING time at the shows and it was well worth the 5 hour train ride. (smi free spoilers) I'm dying to see the world plastered in tshirts that will come from the Blues Brothers 2000 episode.