🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 236 - The Magic Tavern Guys, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes have an idea to get more listeners and it’s with ARNIE NIEKAMP, MATT YOUNG, and ADAL RIFAI from Hello From the Magic Tavern, the show.

• Like 8

Dalton baby. I hope you are on ACH, because the quality of your work cannot be compensated purely with PFT exposure bucks.

• Like 8

very frustrated with sean's song at the beginning. i now no longer have a desire to listen to music anymore and it's all because of that song! i wish there was a warning or something about it at the beginning of the episode.

• Like 6

Love waking up to the smell of some hot, fresh Dem Boyz in the morning

• Like 8

at LEAST pay the guests with Podswag Giftcards. look how hungrily they're pointing to the aprons let em grab a little something from the company store

• Like 10

They forgot one of the rules:

Dates must be in crowded public places. You want romance? Read a book.

• Like 8

Very glad to have my morning enbeefened with a sly reference to Away Luggage. May this continue in perpetuity.

• Like 6

I'm Pickle Rick Dickle Brett! lol.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 7

kinda wish there was more teaser freezer, popcorn gallery, and hamburger sandwich like if you agree.

• Like 12

hamburger sandwich.

Man this just sent me back

• Like 5

if lebron james had a segment on HH, it'd be called the FLOPcorn gallery, am i right?????

20a460a.gif

• Like 4

GUYS. i got my old avatar back. no thanks to the folks in the Earwolf Tech (Deck...lol) Department.

P.S. remember this?? https://youtu.be/8ph_v1To1gM

the feel of the tape, the rush of the trick. Of course i remember this.

hi chickn

• Like 8

if lebron james had a segment on HH, it'd be called the FLOPcorn gallery, am i right?????

alternatively, you could give me a segment where i tell jokes and it could still be titled the FLOPcorn gallery

• Like 4

I had a terminal mental illness before I listened to this episode and now I'm fully healed.

• Like 5

Still just happy to have my life enbeefed by the term enbeefed earlier this week. All the glory go to he who first enbeefed.

• Like 4

Hayes and Sean on the CBB ads starting at 23:50 & then skip to 1:00:15. for the love of god don't listen to the rest of it

• Like 4

They were on ad at 1hr17mins and 40 seconds into the most recent ep of that REM show that Scott is still doing.

Also Besser was a sweetie on an ad for Hollywood Handbook on the most recent I4H. He gave some genuine sounding praise for the boys (mainly Sean).

• Like 4

pro version ep from last week was good.

• Like 2

Hayes and Sean on the CBB ads starting at 23:50 & then skip to 1:00:15. for the love of god don't listen to the rest of it

This is life-saving intel, thank you.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this