🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 187.5 - Minisode 187.5

You're not supposed to take a dive BEFORE the match!

Buy the T-Shirt!

DcEWBjlVAAAjFga.jpg

• Like 3

first(ish) episode of unspooled is up ... http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/

it sounds good. i hope i can keep up. paul was saying there are a few episodes already recorded but there will be a forum so hopefully there will be some listener feedback involved.

I’m going to feedback the fuck out of it.

• Like 4

I finally actually got to listen to this episode today, but Paul there is a really good indie movie called TiMER starring Emma Caulfield where once you turn 16 you are given a timer in your arm that counts down to when you meet your soul mate. It's surprisingly cute and I saw it on Netflix but I'm not sure it's there anymore, but I recommend searching for it fo sho.

• Like 1

I finally actually got to listen to this episode today, but Paul there is a really good indie movie called TiMER starring Emma Caulfield where once you turn 16 you are given a timer in your arm that counts down to when you meet your soul mate. It's surprisingly cute and I saw it on Netflix but I'm not sure it's there anymore, but I recommend searching for it fo sho.

I will agree that this is a surprisingly cute movie that deserves a little more love. Also much better than In Time. I actively dislike that movie.

• Like 2

Also much better than In Time. I actively dislike that movie.

I thought you meant About Time and was thinking "hmm... is this where Cam Bert and I become enemies?"

• Like 3

I thought you meant About Time and was thinking "hmm... is this where Cam Bert and I become enemies?"

Oh no, I love About Time. That is a great movie that everybody should watch! Bring some tissues for that one.

• Like 3

I'm just going to jump in on the About Time love, because I feel like it's a movie not enough people know about so I take the opportunity to express how great it is any chance I get!

• Like 2