23 replies to this topic

#21 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts
  • LocationWerewolf Warehouse

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

Quick question: if Depp was Pearce, how’d he know Jolie would choose him? In fact, wasn’t he her *second* choice? Is their love so pure and magical that they were destined to be together?

Also, Alexander Pearce sounded like a real monster before he got his work done (i.e. balding with crooked cigarette-stained teeth). I’m not saying looks are everything, but it does seem surprising for someone who was the purportedly the love of Jolie’s life...
Chilly: I'm telling you, man, if we had management, we'd be riding around in limousines, wearing leather pants, and buying condos. Can I eat this roast beef?
Body Rock (1984)

Seb: Maybe you just liked me when I was on my ass 'cause it made you feel better about yourself.
La La Land (2016)

#22 tomspanks

jaded meowndarin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:05 PM

View PostCameron H., on 12 May 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Quick question: if Depp was Pearce, how’d he know Jolie would choose him? In fact, wasn’t he her *second* choice? Is their love so pure and magical that they were destined to be together?

Also, Alexander Pearce sounded like a real monster before he got his work done (i.e. balding with crooked cigarette-stained teeth). I’m not saying looks are everything, but it does seem surprising for someone who was the purportedly the love of Jolie’s life...

I guess maybe Depp bought out the 4 seats on a crowded train so that there would be a high chance of Angelina Jolie sitting next to him? And guys, it was totally the 8:22 AM train.

Posted Image

If it had been the 8:22 PM train, it would have shown up as 20h22 on the departures board. The same-ish board after 12 PM:

Posted Image

So suck on that, doubters!

#23 tomspanks

jaded meowndarin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

Also, in the beginning at her 6 AM breakfast, she gets her usual, a croissant.

Posted Image

But a bit later, on the table is a fucking pain au chocolat!

Posted Image

HOW DARE THEY

#24 grudlian.

Debbie Downer Award Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

View Posttomspanks, on 13 May 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

I guess maybe Depp bought out the 4 seats on a crowded train so that there would be a high chance of Angelina Jolie sitting next to him? And guys, it was totally the 8:22 AM train.

Posted Image

If it had been the 8:22 PM train, it would have shown up as 20h22 on the departures board. The same-ish board after 12 PM:

Posted Image

So suck on that, doubters!

Say what you want about The Tourist, but they really got the details right.

View Posttomspanks, on 13 May 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

Also, in the beginning at her 6 AM breakfast, she gets her usual, a croissant.

Posted Image

But a bit later, on the table is a fucking pain au chocolat!

Posted Image

HOW DARE THEY

Oh, never mind. Forget I said anything.