🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 545 - Casual High Technology with Wajatta

Old friend and colleague Reggie Watts and fellow musician John Tejada join Scott to play songs off the new album Casual High Technology from their project Wajatta. Then, former sports fan Ming drops by to discuss the ins and outs of cult life. Later, upstairs neighbor Margarite Shoes comes down to report an emergency.

"Then you have to go 'Cult Turkey'."

"Okay, enough, right?"

• Like 2

I would gladly join Ming's cult even without knowing the name.

I recently learned that Jeremy plays "Jamie" on the Progressive insurance commercials, which is really funny because that guy is CONSTANTLY getting clowned.

• Like 1

I would gladly join Ming's cult even without knowing the name.

I recently learned that Jeremy plays "Jamie" on the Progressive insurance commercials, which is really funny because that guy is CONSTANTLY getting clowned.

I hadn't seen these commercials, so I binged one up, and I think you might be wrong about that... Jim Cashman plays Jamie, but Jeremy was in one https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wgn0/progressive-name-your-price-tool-tool-room

• Like 1

I hadn't seen these commercials, so I binged one up, and I think you might be wrong about that... Jim Cashman plays Jamie, but Jeremy was in one https://www.ispot.tv...-tool-tool-room

That makes a lot more sense, because I never really thought they looked the same based on episode photos of Jeremy (but still similar enough that I could believe it without really having seen him anywhere else).

(PS, the comments on that page are hilarious. These people seem to genuinely not understand the concept of humor.)

(PS, the comments on that page are hilarious. These people seem to genuinely not understand the concept of humor.)

When there's a run of lots of comments like that all saying the same thing my first thought is it's always some weird troll group trying to bring something down. There's no way that many people could give a shit about a Progressive commercial

Also some classic accent word this sode.