🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Musical Mondays Week 39 Preview (Taylorannephoto's 3rd Pick)

Let's find out what musical that Taylorannephoto has picked for this series this time!

OH HEY!

I legit almost forgot about this lol!

So I had three movies picked out for a few weeks just racking my brain about which I would want to cover right this moment... and I think I settled on something super duper important.

51tSr6LVhdL.jpg

YES I'M FINALLY PUTTING THIS INTO ROTATION! EVERYONE THANK FISTER FOR BEING WRONG AND GIVING THIS A LOW REVIEW ON LETTERBOXD FOR SEALING THE DEAL!

• Like 11

WARNING: THIS MOVIE IS PERFECT AND I WILL ACCEPT NO DISSENTERS!!!!

• Like 3

I know discussion isn't until next week but I may just start posting quotes now.

• Like 1

Yay! I'm so excited! I LOVED this soundtrack and can't wait to get it stuck in my head again.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

giphy.gif

YESSS!! Finally! Excited to talk about with everyone.

I was prob going to do as my 3rd pick if no one did before me.

• Like 4

Oh yeahhhhh! After suffering through Body Rock this afternoon to get back into the HDTGM swing of things, I was feeling like I'd maybe made a mistake coming back, but I am STOKED to watch this again!

I have had 'Three Small Words' in my high rotation playlist ever since this movie came out, no joke.

Thanks Taylor!

Hi guys! I'm back now I think!

• Like 7

I had just caught this one over two weeks ago! Not as bad as its reputation would like you to believe.

• Like 5

Oh yeahhhhh! After suffering through Body Rock this afternoon to get back into the HDTGM swing of things, I was feeling like I'd maybe made a mistake coming back, but I am STOKED to watch this again!

I have had 'Three Small Words' in my high rotation playlist ever since this movie came out, no joke.

Thanks Taylor!

Hi guys! I'm back now I think!

You know, you still have time to watch The Singing Detective.

• Like 4

You know, you still have time to watch The Singing Detective.

BRB, going to read an unrelated thread before I make a decision.

• Like 6

I feel like I may be attacked for saying this but... I've never seen this movie.

• Like 6

I feel like I may be attacked for saying this but... I've never seen this movie.

GUYS! ATTACK HIM!

Who I am I kidding, I could never attack you Cam. I missed you buddy!

• Like 5

GUYS! ATTACK HIM!

Who I am I kidding, I could never attack you Cam. I missed you buddy!

Don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate!

Missed you too bud! Glad you are back!

• Like 5

Don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate!

Missed you too bud! Glad you are back!

100 bonus points and level up for Ãœter quote!

• Like 4

Are you kidding? I get to see this through fresh eyes now and I'm very excited about this.

• Like 5

First of all, welcome back Mister Tranch! It’s great to have you back!

tumblr_okvp1p7CPG1u501aoo1_400.gif

Also, thank you SlidePocket for creating the thread! I was in the middle of doing burly, manly man things when I suddenly remembered it was Monday and I really wasn’t in a position to create it.

26f9c26fb4933ba23236c302a34a9b01.gif

(Artist’s Representation)

And finally, I’ve never seen this movie. I’m looking forward to it (If only so I don’t have to listen to you nerds geek out over it anymore :)/> )

• Like 9

I've had 'Three Small Words' stuck in my head all night. May our Josie newbies be blessed with such an affliction after their first watch.

I'm especially excited to revisit Du Jour. DU JOUR MEANS

SEAT BELTS!

I'm a punk rock prom queen, brown-paper magaziiiine...

• Like 8

That's okay. We're all excited to welcome you too the cool kids club of Josie and the Pussycats fans. After all, Du Jour means friendship!

• Like 6

I am very much looking forward to the reaction of the people coming in blind to this movie.

Unrelated, but

anyone up for a trip to Target?

• Like 7

I have never seen this movie either, and being a 16 or 17 year old boy just getting into Iron Maiden and Nine Inch Nails when it came out, I was... not the Targetâ„¢ demographic.

• Like 9

I've seen Josie and the Pussycats...

I used to watch it every Saturday morning. Never saw the movie.

JosiePcatsWP.jpg

• Like 6

Maybe this is opening a can of worms but does anybody watch Riverdale? If so has Josie and the Pussycats appeared on that? Aren't they part of the Archie-verse?

Maybe this is opening a can of worms but does anybody watch Riverdale? If so has Josie and the Pussycats appeared on that? Aren't they part of the Archie-verse?

It seems like they are indeed in Riverdale.

http://riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Josie_and_the_Pussycats

I've never watched. Is it awful? (obviously I'm looking at you, Taylor, because I assume you've seen it...)

• Like 3

It seems like they are indeed in Riverdale.

http://riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Josie_and_the_Pussycats

I've never watched. Is it awful? (obviously I'm looking at you, Taylor, because I assume you've seen it...)

I made it about halfway through the pilot before I couldn't take it anymore. I think I have a pretty high tolerance for teen dramas but this as very, very teen drama.

• Like 3