๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 72 โ€” That\'s So Selleck!

If you love Sklarbro Country but not enough to get a tattoo of Randy and Jason, listening to this week's episode is a good enough gesture. Our guest is The League's Steve Rannazzisi who talks to us about his background in theater and improv and who shocks us with the fascinating story of why he left New York City. First time guest Tim Gunn calls in and puts us in a headlock with his secret athletic prowess, concluding this knock-out episode. If you live in Chicago be sure to see The Sklars this weekend at the Mayne Stage theater, and if you live elsewhere why not leave them an early Hanukkah present in the form of an iTunes review!

Haven't listened yet, but can only imagine what the New York story is, Steve had one of the most intense WTF interviews I've heard to date.

Thanks for posting guys, looking forward to this one!

Wow! I had no idea Steve had all these stories and his New York experience is amazing. Just a great episode and I love seeing the departure from the norm.

Steve talking about 9/11 made me cry. I like when this show gets real. You fellows can bounce between jokes and serious interviews so seamlessly, which is why this is one of the best podcasts out there.

I'm a bit of a newbie to Steve's comedy. I just started watching The League this season and cannot believe I hadn't seen it sooner. It's hilarious, and it has tons of Earwolf hosts and guests, fellow listeners. So you should check it out if you haven't already.

P.S. Just when I think James Adomian can't be more amazing, he comes out with a new voice or character I haven't heard him do yet. He made it work!

I second Julia's plea to watch the league. I didn't bother watching it for so long because I just didn't care about football, especially fantasy. It is such an amazing show that nowadays, only has minor references to football it seems. It is an earwolf fans wet dream most episodes. More Tim Gunn please, make it work people.

Sign in to follow this