🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 239 - Dave Holmes, Our Close Friend Again

Once again the two boys Sean and Hayes are joined by DAVE HOLMES but this time to learn how to do a book like he did.

• Like 6

All this talk about food makes me "hungry" (heh) for a podcast that kinda focuses on food but is also just an excuse to spend some time with two fellas in a conflict-free friendship

• Like 5

Hello! ... Hello! ... Hello! ... Hello!

That's the echo, cause this forum is so empty now. These Boyz keep making fun good episodes, and this is the thanks they get!?? I'm ashamed of us all, except Dalton and Urinalcake, even though I think Dalton has to legally post every week or Scott deducts from his friggin paycheck.

• Like 8

Hayes is a total math wiz.

That the type of stuff you want?

• Like 7

/repeatedly pumping my fist while looking like Sean & Hayes and it sucks/ This episode rules

• Like 5

Hayes is a total math wiz.

That the type of stuff you want?

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BOSS!!!!! That's the kinda fire this forum used to give off.

• Like 5

ive moved all my posting over to wikipedia where i try to cram every hollywood handbook in-joke i can in there on hayes and seans pages. i figure its their public face to the world so its actually very good for it all to be nonsensical random garbage

• Like 10

(actually thats a jk, it actually very sucks that people are doing that. i assume its redditors and no one so uncouth would post here though)

• Like 9

brett KILLING it with the star fox 64 deep cut during the santaman ad.

• Like 3

*acts out parody of the SNL five timers club except it's the two dozen listeners club, puffs on bubble pipe looking pleased with self for this joke, high fives self, tries not to let face betray that it was an unsatisfyingly weak high five sure to poor coordination, is not very successful doing so, face tells it all, becomes self conscious about joke, begins to flop sweat, saves face by hiding behind self deprecation before anyone else can criticize the half baked joke and subsequent flailing first*

• Like 4

Talk about got a feeling* that I can't let go

*that this will be something I listen to

• Like 2

I haven't had a chance to listen this one yet (I've been too busy standing up for Luke Null on SNL fansites) but wasn't that Joe Mande episode funny!

• Like 4

While I do think the boys were correct with noticing the undertones of Bobby Bottleservice in Nick's performance, I think it's mostly composed of Fabrice Fabrice with a dash of Publizity

• Like 3