🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 10 The Love Guru 6/15 9PM EST

Hey all!

I just wanted to get this out there and see if we can work out dates for June. Do you guys want to do it this Friday or next? Personally, this Friday is better for me (I’ll be on vacation next weekend :)/>), but whatever’s best with the majority is cool.

Also, I may not be available next month if you guys want to do it on the 6th since that’s my son’s birthday weekend. That’s totally cool, though, as I think that month is Crank and I’m not in any rush to re-watch that; however, I know a few of you really like it, so that might kind of work out.

Let me know what you guys want to do!

• Like 2

I can do the 15th if that works for everyone else :)

The 15th works best for me.

• Like 1

Y'all are in luck I just had a gig cancel so I won't have to be traveling down to Houston on the 15th anymore lol so I'm good for that night too.

• Like 1

I haven’t heard anyone say the 15th is bad, so unless there are any objections, I’m going to put it in for then.

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to watching The Love Guru with you! (Words never before uttered.)

• Like 2

Just a reminder that this is coming up on Friday. I'm so excited (to make fun of this dumb movie with you all)!

• Like 2

Yay! I'll be there. It'll be a perfect end to my birthday week... which is good because I'm getting old!

• Like 4

I should be there. I'm excited to watch a movie with everyone even if it's Love Guru.

• Like 1

Yay! I'll be there. It'll be a perfect end to my birthday week... which is good because I'm getting old!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Maybe not so sad news, I thought I had open class this week on the Sunday but I have it for the Saturday as well so I won't be able to join you all. I will watch this privately and share in your pain.

• Like 1

Maybe not so sad news, I thought I had open class this week on the Sunday but I have it for the Saturday as well so I won't be able to join you all. I will watch this privately and share in your pain.

Goddamn it, Cam! Now who is going to say the same joke just before we do?

• Like 2

Goddamn it, Cam! Now who is going to say the same joke just before we do?

I'm getting better! I was going to make that jokes and I thought, "No let someone else have it this time."

• Like 2

Quite possibly down for this. Although I've apparently seen this movie more than once and don't really remember anything about it ... maybe it will stick the third time.

Happy-Birthday-meme-GIFs.gif

• Like 4

Thanks everyone for hanging out last night! I had a great time :)

• Like 5

Thanks everyone for hanging out last night! I had a great time :)/>

Without everyone watching, this would have been one of the worst movie experienced of my life.

• Like 5

Thanks everyone for hanging out last night! I had a great time :)

I'm gonna get all sunshiney - but I just love the Classic HDTGM nights. Straight up hating movies with you guys is just the best.

tenor.gif?itemid=4241892

• Like 7

I'm gonna get all sunshiney - but I just love the Classic HDTGM nights. Straight up hating and ripping on movies with you guys is just the best.

tenor.gif?itemid=4241892

The feeling is mutual!

giphy.gif

• Like 5