#1 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts
  • LocationWerewolf Warehouse

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

Hey all!

I just wanted to get this out there and see if we can work out dates for June. Do you guys want to do it this Friday or next? Personally, this Friday is better for me (I’ll be on vacation next weekend :)/>), but whatever’s best with the majority is cool.

Also, I may not be available next month if you guys want to do it on the 6th since that’s my son’s birthday weekend. That’s totally cool, though, as I think that month is Crank and I’m not in any rush to re-watch that; however, I know a few of you really like it, so that might kind of work out.

Let me know what you guys want to do!
Chilly: I'm telling you, man, if we had management, we'd be riding around in limousines, wearing leather pants, and buying condos. Can I eat this roast beef?
Body Rock (1984)

Seb: Maybe you just liked me when I was on my ass 'cause it made you feel better about yourself.
La La Land (2016)

#2 grudlian.

Debbie Downer Award Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

I can't do this Friday. The next two are good

#3 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:17 PM

I can do the 15th if that works for everyone else :)
Chilly: I'm telling you, man, if we had management, we'd be riding around in limousines, wearing leather pants, and buying condos. Can I eat this roast beef?
Body Rock (1984)

Seb: Maybe you just liked me when I was on my ass 'cause it made you feel better about yourself.
La La Land (2016)

#4 Cam Bert

Foreign Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

The 15th works best for me.
My Howdy sense is tingling. Break out Google maps and my abacus...there's a C&O to be solved! And this time, it's personal...
(credit to Elektra and Cameron H)

#5 taylor anne photo

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,664 posts
  • LocationDeep in the heart of Texas

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:49 AM

Y'all are in luck I just had a gig cancel so I won't have to be traveling down to Houston on the 15th anymore lol so I'm good for that night too.
"Taylor doesn't comment often, but when she does, she burns the whole fuckin' place down." - CakeBug Tranch

#6 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:58 AM

I haven’t heard anyone say the 15th is bad, so unless there are any objections, I’m going to put it in for then.

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to watching The Love Guru with you! (Words never before uttered.)
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#7 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:56 AM

Just a reminder that this is coming up on Friday. I'm so excited (to make fun of this dumb movie with you all)!
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#8 PollyDarton

Lusty Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationHocksville, TN

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:37 AM

Yay! I'll be there. It'll be a perfect end to my birthday week... which is good because I'm getting old!

#9 grudlian.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

I should be there. I'm excited to watch a movie with everyone even if it's Love Guru.

#10 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:03 AM

View PostPollyDarton, on 11 June 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

Yay! I'll be there. It'll be a perfect end to my birthday week... which is good because I'm getting old!

Posted Image
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#11 Cam Bert

Foreign Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:00 PM

Maybe not so sad news, I thought I had open class this week on the Sunday but I have it for the Saturday as well so I won't be able to join you all. I will watch this privately and share in your pain.
My Howdy sense is tingling. Break out Google maps and my abacus...there's a C&O to be solved! And this time, it's personal...

#12 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Cam Bert, on 11 June 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

Maybe not so sad news, I thought I had open class this week on the Sunday but I have it for the Saturday as well so I won't be able to join you all. I will watch this privately and share in your pain.

Goddamn it, Cam! Now who is going to say the same joke just before we do?
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#13 Cam Bert

Foreign Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:23 PM

View PostCameron H., on 11 June 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

Goddamn it, Cam! Now who is going to say the same joke just before we do?

I'm getting better! I was going to make that jokes and I thought, "No let someone else have it this time."

#14 The Triple Lindy

Google Dark Caster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationThornton Melon School of Business, Grand Lakes U

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

Quite possibly down for this. Although I've apparently seen this movie more than once and don't really remember anything about it ... maybe it will stick the third time.

View PostPollyDarton, on 11 June 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

#15 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Just a reminder :)
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#16 Cameron H.

Jabber-whoppin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Hold on to your butts, it has begun...

https://www.rabb.it/CameronH
Body Rock (1984)

La La Land (2016)

#17 taylor anne photo

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,664 posts
  • LocationDeep in the heart of Texas

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

FUNEEEEE!
"Taylor doesn't comment often, but when she does, she burns the whole fuckin' place down." - CakeBug Tranch

#18 PollyDarton

Lusty Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationHocksville, TN

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

Ok, movie

Posted Image

#19 grudlian.

• Members